P!TUVISION IN "Figuremaster LES!!!!!!!"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read the title of this thread and thought the worse. shouldn't it be more like "P!TUVISION Present's "Figuremaster LES!!!!!!!"?

Either way the Hick's head look good alone, but it looks even better connected to the body.

Hot Toys totally kick ass! All over the place, just like P!tu's videos! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Btw, the RE4 chainsaw killer Sideshow exclusive would probably be a good one to snag, too. It comes with a bonus double-bladed chainsaw. Is that sick or what?
:cut

I had him, but cancelled him, as hard as that is to do for an exclusive. Not that big of a Resident Evil fan (only played the PS1 RE game) to have to get all of them, but Leon comes with so many acessories where as the chainsaw guy doens't seem to come with as much.

I had him, but cancelled him, as hard as that is to do for an exclusive. Not that big of a Resident Evil fan (only played the PS1 RE game) to have to get all of them, but Leon comes with so many acessories where as the chainsaw guy doens't seem to come with as much.

I hear ya! RE 4 wasn't exactly the best of the series, at least in my opinion, and was certainly not my favorite, but the figure does look pretty cool. Both Leons are unquestionably the best of the lot, especially the RPD version. We can only hope that HT has, or will soon get the license to do characters from some of the earlier games!:D

Back