P!TUVISION IN "Figuremaster LES!!!!!!!"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You bought Josh's Grievous? Please be careful. We all know your history with breaking things. :monkey1

Another great video. This was the first time I saw a hot toys figure "in person." Aside from the awesome repaint job by Les, I gotta say "WOW," I never knew hot toys figures had so much detail/accessories. This may make it easier to bite the bullet on the RE4 figures, or at least both Leons.

Another great video. This was the first time I saw a hot toys figure "in person." Aside from the awesome repaint job by Les, I gotta say "WOW," I never knew hot toys figures had so much detail/accessories. This may make it easier to bite the bullet on the RE4 figures, or at least both Leons.

awesome!!! thanks! im sure those leons will be kick ass!!!

Hot Toys totally kick ass! All over the place, just like P!tu's videos! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Btw, the RE4 chainsaw killer Sideshow exclusive would probably be a good one to snag, too. It comes with a bonus double-bladed chainsaw. Is that sick or what?
:cut

Hot Toys totally kick ass! All over the place, just like P!tu's videos! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Btw, the RE4 chainsaw killer Sideshow exclusive would probably be a good one to snag, too. It comes with a bonus double-bladed chainsaw. Is that sick or what?
:cut

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Back