X-Men vs. Sentinel 1&2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghettoenhanced

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got these in today, pure hotness...

XMen_vs_Sent_1.jpg

:cool:

exclusives or not... these are true works of art!!! congrats on the "upgrade" anyone who obtains these items automatically upgrades their collecting to the next level of awesomeness.

They do look great together :monkey5

Can't wait until I get my #2 Exclusive on Wednesday!!!!

Congratz! They really look good together! Pah, I haven't even been charged for the 2nd diorama yet. So, looks like I have to wait another 2 months before it arrives at my place!

That's awesome, congrats bro! :D

Thank you, thank you. It is an amazing piece. It's not as great as the first one (but that's easily one of the greatest pieces SS has ever done and will be hard to top for any VS piece) Sorry about the poor lighting but I wanted to capture the lights and it was already getting dark

A couple more. I'll try to get some better pics taken tomorrow with more natural light. I must say that I am anticipating the 3rd piece even more now (though it does seem a bit anticlimatic not having a lighted 3rd exclusive :monkey2)

I got mine on Saturday I think but I still have not opened it yet. ...I'm kind of nervous about it. :lol:eek:

Very nice to see them together. I also agree that it seems a bit anticlimactic to not have lights on the third dio.

I unpacked mine today - I think they look awesome together. :rock :rock :rock

More lights would be great the way the fiber optics are done on the first, but I like the way they painted the wires on teh second to look like actual copper wire. Nice job!

Great pics guys.

I got Exc. #38

One problem though:

Emma does not stand well in her base--she leans forward. On further inspection, I found that the support for her peg is broke.

Should be an easy fix.

Back