1/6 LIMTOYS - Peter - 1/6 scale head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R_R_X

Super Freak
Reaction score
TrlWzp1.png

vpX8Hd7.png

HoDeRn0.png

Tq629P3.png

IChPjKx.gif

Re: LIMTOYS - New Project - 1/6 scale head sculpt

I kinda see the VG Peter Parker...but it's like maybe 60% there...plus he looks too boyish.

This is who I see...the kid from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

jordanfry_1294085957.jpg

A nice attempt though!

Awesome!!!! Been really wanting a headsculpt of him.

When can we get a hold of this?

LIMTOYS - New Project - 1/6 scale head sculpt

I kinda see the VG Peter Parker...but it's like maybe 60% there...plus he looks too boyish.

This is who I see...the kid from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

jordanfry_1294085957.jpg

A nice attempt though!

May be you should play the game again.The head was made directly form the game 3D model, you can teach them how to make another 40% [emoji23]

May be you should play the game again.The head was made directly form the game 3D model, you can teach them how to make another 40% [emoji23]

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe check again yourself. I'd definitely say 60% is appropriate. To put it in context, I've never played the game, don't have the figure and had no idea what PP looked like in the game. I googled it and saw that it was definitely off, the sculpt looks way too young. Perhaps the desperate desire for a sculpt is making board members look through rose tinted glasses?

Looks good but hair looks like 3" tall to me, but I kind of find that problem with a lot of HT headsculpts too. Looking at the in game the hair looks accurate I guess lol

I haven?t played the game so I?m not as familiar with this version of Peter Parker, but judging by the picture posted above I think the eyebrows could be thicker, the bridge of the nose could be a little thinner, and the ?smile lines? should be more pronounced. Still, pretty nice addition to the HT figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LIMTOYS - New Project - 1/6 scale head sculpt

View attachment 468208

Maybe check again yourself. I'd definitely say 60% is appropriate. To put it in context, I've never played the game, don't have the figure and had no idea what PP looked like in the game. I googled it and saw that it was definitely off, the sculpt looks way too young. Perhaps the desperate desire for a sculpt is making board members look through rose tinted glasses?

Lol, you are 100% right. Awesome man [emoji122]

Looks great! Preordered from giantoy as soon as POs went up. I know its probably too early but any chance we may get a battle damaged head and maybe a casual clothes set?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I don't have the advanced suit and never played the game but am getting the Scarlet Spider. This doesn't really look anything like the 90's Spider-Man but I'm still interested for some reason. Anyone else know of any heads to use for Scarlet Spider or people going with this one?

My son loves the game and I showed him this head and he couldn't have me order it any faster. He's very excited and I think it looks great.

Back