1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain America Collectible Figure】

“Today we have a chance to take it all back. We will. Whatever it takes.”

Famous for his superhuman strength and an indestructible shield, Steve Rogers who born with the will to carry on, will finds himself called into action to complete a mission with the universe’s entire existence on the line. The Super-Soldier will need to bring together his surviving Avengers companions and the World’s Mightiest Heroes.

As a war hero, national symbol, enemy of oppression and a key member of the Avengers, Steve Rogers has proved his great leadership and importance throughout all these years in Marvel Cinematic Universe productions, and continues to earn hearts of Marvel fans in this remarkable journey. Today, Hot Toys proudly present the 1/6th scale Captain America collectible figure taken direct inspiration from the last installment of The Infinity Saga.

The highly-accurate collectible figure is expertly crafted based on the appearance of Chris Evans as Captain America/Steve Rogers from Avengers: Endgame. It features a newly painted helmeted head sculpt with three interchangeable lower faces capturing Chris Evan’s facial expressions and an un-helmeted head sculpt, a muscular body which naturally portray Captain America’s muscularly toned body, a meticulously tailored outfit with star emblem on the chest, Cap’s star-spangled shield, a delicate compass, a signature helmet and a specially designed movie-themed figure stand.

What’s more, additional accessories will be coming soon! So stay tuned, we are about to reveal big surprise!

Marvel fans, be sure to pick up the Captain of the Avengers to fight this war for lives!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #Marvel #MarvelStudios #Avengers #Endgame #CaptainAmerica #ChrisEvans

IMG_2199.jpgIMG_2200.jpgIMG_2201.jpgIMG_2202.jpgIMG_2203.jpgIMG_2204.jpgIMG_2205.jpgIMG_2206.jpgIMG_2207.jpgIMG_2208.jpgIMG_2209.jpgIMG_2210.jpgIMG_2211.jpgIMG_2212.jpgIMG_2213.jpgIMG_2214.jpgIMG_2215.jpgIMG_2216.jpgIMG_2217.jpg

Capt A previewed in this pic.

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How soon for the SS PO now..

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

I hope this is the one. I've passed on all the others.

I'm in similar position, but I wasn't really collecting when the other figures (before IW anyway) were released. Been really wanting one, when I saw the SH Figuarts promo pics of this figure drop last night I was really hoping HT would do a similar version. I hope he's got an alternate lower face and an unmasked head and I'll be very happy.

I'm in similar position, but I wasn't really collecting when the other figures (before IW anyway) were released. Been really wanting one, when I saw the SH Figuarts promo pics of this figure drop last night I was really hoping HT would do a similar version. I hope he's got an alternate lower face and an unmasked head and I'll be very happy.

Ideally they'd finally nail his likeness but I doubt it so I'd settle for just Captain America in his most recognizable look with a nicely proportioned, not-so boxy-shouldered body with a good variety of display options

I would love to see a new Evans head sculpt. Pretty much in to get this... My fifth Cap [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Have TFA, SS, AoU, and regular CW Cap. Hoping to add this one as well.

Looks to be the AoU/CW BV sculpt to me though. Which is fine, as I have the gritted teeth sculpt on CW Cap. I’d likely use a stoic expression on this one.

This will be awesome! I am looking forward to the official announcement.

Selling my Battling Cap last year was the toughest decision I've made with my Hot Toys collection, but seeing this makes it all worth it.

Day 1 PO.

I don’t really mind the WS/AOU sculpt, I prefer it over the Civil War one. Hopefully we get an unmasked head and it’s better than the one we’ve been getting, this feels like it should be the one Hot Toys perfects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back