Who wants to see Batman's new suit...Spoilers!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? No nipples? :monkey4

I like it. It looks much more layered than the first costume. The only thing I'm not so sure about is the cowl being separate pieces. I'm afraid of it looking too much like a helmet. Can't wait to see more pics.

The Takara figure was prescient - there is now a break at the neck. it's difficult to tell if it's a grey/black color scheme, but the bat seems to be the same color as the chest plate - so I'm guessing it's not two tone.

I prefer the "smoother" look of the first costume.

This one looks too busy with all the separate armor pieces and the gaps where you can see the undersuit. It looks like it should have been the first attempt at a full bodysuit.

Memo to Hot Toys:

Here is the suit design workups - make a better figure than The Batman Begins one.

DKbatsuit.jpg

Concept prototype to be officially announced and shown in 2 months. Bruce Wayne head to be included this time round and more articulation required.

Peace out

Warner Bros. Pty Ltd.

I wish this is in the pipeline for Hot Toys!

I'm sure it's just the photo, but the cape looks very short.

I will definitely get the HT version of this.

Give the bats some neon and he looks like Tron.

Why can't they just give him the gray and black body suit from the comics?

That's not Batman. The whole idea of him being in armor dismisses much of what Batman is. He doesn't wear armor because he doesn't have to, he's THAT freakin' good. Interviews with Nolan around when Begins first came out most of what he said was in regard to in not being like Burtons films. You can't make a film solely to "out-do" another film. They should've just let Frank Miller do it!

Makes sense as Bale had serious trouble wearing the rubber suit for a prolonged time so redesigning it was inevitable... looks cool though, def want to see the mask/suit in a better light....

Then don't put him in a rubber body suit!!! Just give him a freakin gray suit with black bat symbol, a cape and a cowl. He's Batman, the Dark Knight Detective not some James Bond-ian Power Ranger samurai.

Back