First Look: New Animated CLONE WARS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
From exclusive poster that will be given out at CIV...

20070517b_bg.jpg

Me likey. :rock

Very promising, looks like a blend of 3D realism and Cartoon Network's adaptation, I know it's a small part of it, but I hope the voices are well chosen.

not liking the humans but the troopers and aliens , specially the ladies, look good.

MaulFan said:
Very promising, looks like a blend of 3D realism and Cartoon Network's adaptation, I know it's a small part of it, but I hope the voices are well chosen.

Well, I know that one Frank Oz will be voicing Yoda (and Matt Wood is doing Grievous), so one can assume that LFL is big on matching the voices as well. ;)

I'm smell $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Burning in pockets already.

(looks neat)

IrishJedi said:
Well, I know that one Frank Oz will be voicing Yoda (and Matt Wood is doing Grievous), so one can assume that LFL is big on matching the voices as well. ;)

Frank's gonna do Yoda, excellent. I wonder if Grievous will have his CW abilities or his ROTS limitations.

Too bad these are probably gonna be cooler than the movies(prequels).bring it on!!

Hmm, I think I'll have to see some more. The blend between the animated style and the computer 3D looks a little weird to me, but that may be just because its new. I'll have a better opinion when I see it in action. Do we know anything about when it is starting? I presume it will be on Cartoon Network? I gotta get cable or something...

Agent0028 said:
Hmm, I think I'll have to see some more. The blend between the animated style and the computer 3D looks a little weird to me, but that may be just because its new. I'll have a better opinion when I see it in action. Do we know anything about when it is starting? I presume it will be on Cartoon Network? I gotta get cable or something...

Sometime in 2008. There will be 100 episodes total (30 mins each, I think) and a handful are already complete. No network yet but it could be Cartoon Network. Stay tuned there.

They'll be doing a preview of some type at CIV next week and then a Q&A with the Creative Director and Producer. I'll be attending and there is sure to be some more info coming from that.

dekadentdave said:
That animation SUCKS!!!!!!!!! BRING BACK TARTAKOVSKY!!!!!!!!!
LFL tried bringing Tartakovsky and his team back for this, but they declined because they're wanting to work on their own original stuff again, which is perfectly understandable. So then LFL decided to make this their first Lucasfilm Animation project.

Yay! Its now a perfect world... completly CGI and no need for pesky actors :lol

Not feeling the intial look for this, but I'll probably get over that once I see the shows.

I'm not crazy about the style, but that could easily change once I see the real thing. And I am looking forward to seeing it.

Back