First Look: New Animated CLONE WARS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greedo said:
The Animation is very "Shrek" looking IMO. Might be alright if done properly.

Sorry Nash. I just read what you said. I guess we think alike :D

Batty said:
Here's the pic of Yoda from the latest SW Insider.

Looks like:

Shrek.jpg

:pow

Actually, the Yoda looks the most like the Tartatovsky designs than any of the others do.

Oh, and SHREK blows.

minivader said:
this is one of the many stupidest ideas with modern star wars products. Take a great cartoon (IMO) and redo it in 3D. what was wrong with the cartoon? if there is nothing wrong, why bother change it to 3D?
It's not a remake, it's expanding the storyline of the Clone Wars, which is fine with me since they get precious little screen time in the films. And I'm all for experimenting with different animation styles. Besides, it's aimed at the Shrek generation and they'll probably go for it.

I guess Anakin won't be facing off against Grievous, since ROTS is supposedly their first meeting. Unless T-canon doesn't respect G-canon ...

IrishJedi said:
Actually, the Yoda looks the most like the Tartatovsky designs than any of the others do.

Oh, and SHREK blows.

Well sir, I agree on both accounts!

I wish that the team, even if if Gendy himself, was still involved in this along with CN. But I'll watch anyway...........

Back