(M8) 1/6 JAWS License and Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: M8 1/6 JAWS License and Figures

If someone besides Molecule8 had the licence it would be.....

molecule 8 and reality in the same sentence?

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

Well, it's about time. Will it become a reality? Seems so... wouldn't it be terrific?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5gz6nAbJIs
Until they can deliver on a single figure, it's hard for me to get very excited about this group. But sure, would be nice if it happens and if it's well done. But frankly, I'm not sure there's much of an audience for this. Jaws has some extremely hardcore fans. But will they be able to sell 2,000+ Quint figures? Not sure.

Yea I can't see Platoon doing well as Hot Toys already tried that line. Hot Toys couldn't sell them at a cheaper price point. I don't see how M8 will make out any better at a higher price point.

Yeah, no JAWS or Platoon on their site anymore.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for Jaws heroes... as much as I would like to see them. That said, I think I'd prefer a Blitzway Jaws trio.

We're going to need a bigger NOPE.

Video posted Feb 25, 2017

Someone said Jaws and Platoon have since been taken down from their site.

Didn't know it was taken down. Hmm, so the JAWS license is in play if they were at least trying to acquire it. Platoon was always in play. Still could happen if they are negotiating or maybe another player like Blitzway is going after it.

In any event, whoever gets it, gets a 3-pk order from me. A seamless Chrissie Watkins figure is probably not going to happen.

I stopped reading at (M8). :lol

:lol Totally...

I'm guessing, and it's total speculation, that M8 may have presented preliminary proto sculpts (KA Kim?) to the Licensor to lure them in and negotiations were in progress. But they held off in dealing with this start up considering all the M8 BS with the Lennon until they actually saw that M8 could produce a high quality figure.

We'll know if they did that in about 48 hrs.

M8 our favorite company to make fun of.... and the biggest off beat licenses most folks want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back