1/6 Prediction: Hot Toys MMS - The Last Jedi Rey (Resistance Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auel

Super Freak
Reaction score
When do you guys think this version will be release? I myself did not get the TFA version as I hated how they reused the same head from scavenger Rey.

This figure has been teased left right and center in the promo pictures with TLJ Luke.

DQxAWGfVwAEER-u.jpg

star-wars-luke-skywalker-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903316-06.jpg

I am thinking that this will somehow become a Hong Kong Toy Show or SDCC exclusive.

This version is quite different from what we saw in TFA, the sleeves are different and she wears a cuff this time.

And I hope that this comes with 2 Porgs whereby one is stepping on the igniter :lol

wallpapersden.com_rey-star-wars-the-last-jedi-2017_2160x3840.jpg

It's difficult to say with this figure.

Very seldom does HT fabricate two entirely new sculpts for the same character in a film. RO Rey in this film had a different hairstyle than what she did in her Jedi outfit, which would require a different sculpt. And the Jedi outfit one is obviously a new sculpt.

If they do a TLJ RO Rey, I can see them merely repainting TFA Rey sculpt and using it for this potential figure.

It's difficult to say with this figure.
Yeah, I’m almost tempted to think there won’t be a TLJ RO Rey (and totally not because I just bought the TFA version). But it really is difficult to say. For one thing, the look isn’t one specific look. In some shots she looks the same as the TFA figure, some with the poncho, some just missing the forearm gauntlet type pieces, and some also missing the vest (which also adds the possibility of a hair down sculpt).
e590873ed64ad269aeb027e27038efe4.jpeg

103b4ba1c6bd91f4149e5dc356596834.jpeg

It’s possible that they would do a version with the poncho and separate cloth gauntlet pieces, but then that leaves the question of the sculpt. If they do hair down, it’s gonna be the TLJ sculpt, if it’s the same hair then why do another sculpt, and it’s basically the same figure with a poncho and different sleeves. So maybe they will and maybe they won’t, but no matter what I highly doubt we get a third Rey sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't think it will happen. If anything, they probably used part of the TFA arm bands to match the scene in the picture.

It would basically be a whole new figure just for different arm bands and a shirt lol. Then again, I wouldn't put it past HT =P

Back