Teen Titans GO! to the Movies - July 27th, 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
Teen Titans GO! Animated Film Gets a Summer 2018 Release Date

[SUB]Source: https://screenrant.com/teen-titans-go-animated-film-summer-2018/[/SUB]

According to a release from Warner Bros. a Teen Titans GO!
animated film will be coming to theaters on July 27, 2018. It also
looks as if this will replace the previously untitled animated film
that was announced for June 1 of next year.

As of now, there’s no other information regarding the film. While it’s not hard to imagine the move would
appeal to DC and Warners, it’s unknown how the quick format of the TV show will be turned into a
feature film. Still, it’s clear that DC is eager to capitalize on a younger audience of fans and Warner
Bros. likely sees the series as a contender for the LEGO Movie market.

Re: Teen Titans GO! animated movie - July 27th, 2018

Made before an actual teen titans movie. Good going WB your doing great!

I'm bringing the shrimps and prime rib!

giphy.gif

I wished they just bring back the Teen Titans properly. Season 5 ended with a massive downer.

First superhero movie I'll bring the kids to. . .unless Incredibles 2 comes out first?

I have to admit that this is a funny, charming show in its own way. But weird that it's the most significant legacy of the great work of Wolfman and Perez. One of my very favorite comic runs of all time.

even as a kid i would have hated this so much.... this is batman and Robin all over again. I know we are not the target audience
but even as a kid i hated silly crap like this. this is like Alvin and the chipmunks combined with powerpuff girls....

And she had the nerve to say we were being racist because of the criticism. No. Nobody is being racist. Everyone criticized the look. From alllllllll races. Cause the costume looks stupid. And it’s not just her. Beast boy and raven look a mess to.

I’ve seen many black women look completely stunning as starfire so there is no excuse for this ****.

Back