Action Figure Figma - Bloodborne: The Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smash

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Figma - Bloodborne: The Hunter

A4jwCvW.jpg

It was announced awhile ago, but the prototype has just been shown!

I've been wanting to buy this since it was announced. Can't wait for it, who else is stoked?

I would love if they made some bosses and other characters, perhaps some variations of armor or weapons!

Damn thats cool. Its a for sure purchase. I love the souls games. Bloodborne comes around maybe in the bottom 2 or 3 for me, but it doesn't mean i haven't spent 400 hours on it. Cool toy, sweet.

Damn thats cool. Its a for sure purchase. I love the souls games. Bloodborne comes around maybe in the bottom 2 or 3 for me, but it doesn't mean i haven't spent 400 hours on it. Cool toy, sweet.

They're making a Black Knight from DKS3 also. It would be sweet if they made like a Soul of Cinder or Abyss Watcher or something.

I bought this game day one but just started playing it a week ago. Just got that whirligig saw. Love this game, not too keen on figma but probably pick this figure up.

Finally! Greatest game ever made finally gets a figure. Hopefully this line takes off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love that BloodBorne is getting all this love recently with this and the 2 Prime1 Statues

I love that BloodBorne is getting all this love recently with this and the 2 Prime1 Statues

Prime 1 is doing bloodborne? Are there any pictures of this?

With Figma I wonder if they are going to do any kind of swap out parts if they release other figures. My sets in the game are always a mix and match so it would be cool if they brought that to the figures, or at least be able to swap the heads around. Such as having the cainhurst set with the hunters head garb on would be pretty sweet. Or the Tomb prospector set with the cainhurst helmet is another one of my favorites from the game.

I never played the game and I don't like Souls but that's a good looking figure.

I personally highly recommend bloodborne. A lot of people say it's part of the Souls series but it's really really different from those. It shares the same mechanics in button layout and it has an interconnected open world design but the connections stop there. Souls is slower and more methodical, Bloodborne is in your ****ing face relentless and it's a pure joy to play. I'll contest it is one of the greatest game ever made and it's a shame if someone doesn't give it a shot based on a reputation. It's really not that hard once you get the rhythm of combat down. Even my girlfriend has beaten this game lol Just remember, you can do any boss fight in the game with help with up to two other players.

this post sums up everything I love about this game.

The wolf he mentions is actually the VERY FIRST enemy you encounter in the game lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/bloodborne...t_picked_up_bloodborne_during_the_ps4_sale_i/

I can not wait to see what From Software does in the future.

Last edited:
I only ever liked Demon Souls untill Bloodborne came out. It instantly became one of my all time favorite games. It's difficult yes but it's addictive and rewarding and literally as deep as you care to look.

I never played the game and I don't like Souls but that's a good looking figure.

You're really, really missing out. Theyre amazing. Youl play it for 3 hours, reach that " meh i heard its hard, and it gets better but it isnt for me ". And then youl reach hour 6, then 9, then 460 and be calculating your iframes and stamina management vs pure physical damage and poison buffs.

Plenty of pics in the anime section they're doing the hunter w his knee over a dead villager next to a street lamp and a Lady Maria in chair from old blood promo shots.

Plenty of pics in the anime section they're doing the hunter w his knee over a dead villager next to a street lamp and a Lady Maria in chair from old blood promo shots.

Thanks! I just saw those, they look insane, I just wish I had the room to store 1/4 that came with the kind of bases that prime 1 does, 1/4 is fine but when you add scenery you're making me tap out, I just don't have the room for it. But man I'm jealous of the people that do get those.

Back