Who's the Lady PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will be the first female PF figure?

• Galadriel

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Eowyn in white gown

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Eowyn in Rohan armor

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Arwen in Riding outfit

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • Arwen in Red mourning gown

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Arwen in Coronation gown

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

Captain Faramir

Super Freak
Reaction score
So we know that of the two PF figures Sideshow is working on, one of them is a woman. So, which one do you think it is? The choices are limited, but who knows what it will be, so throw in your guess!!!

I go with Eowyn in her armor; the exclusive could be an alternate helmeted portrait. It's an armored character, a beautiful woman, and a fantastic PF choice all rolled into one!

Who do YOU vote for?

I won't go with who I "vote" for, but I am almost certain it is Galadriel.

I say Arwen, given the lukewarm interest in the Eowyn and Galadriel SSW statues (which, to be fair, is probably due to the high ES).

I think Galadriel would make for an amazing PF! But I think an Arwen PF would be an improvement on the dour looking SSW statue!

I want Arwen in Coronation gown with the banner! That would rock!!

She would be great with the banner, very cool idea!:chew

Sorry, we don't have a dancing gimli smiley

Hmm. I think that with tons of "Eowyn as Dernhelm" statues still lining the warehouse shelves, they might (mistakenly) think that she is not popular. Same with Galadriel--1/3 lower edition size than Eowyn and also still in stock after a few years. So that leaves Arwen, the only other female character to sell out in SS/W statue form (and in an open ended edition, I believe). Now the previous statue featured her white dress, so I think there's a good chance that when it comes to the PF, we might be looking at this outfit:

Arwen.jpg

My next guess would be Eowyn in her white dress, since that would be another new representation and I think she is the most popular female in the trilogy. Galadriel seems least likely, since she would have the same costume we have already seen. So even though my personal vote would go to Armored Eowyn--because I am desperate for an armored PF hero character--here I am going to vote for Arwen in her Frodo rescuing, Nazgul fighting duds.

I won't be getting the female PF. I'm the Fellowship plus a few others that's my focus.

FlyAndFight said:
It'll never happen but what about a "Dark Queen" Galadriel.

"All shall love me and dispair!"
Sounds like a prime candidate for a low es variant.

I'm not really sure which way to decide. None of the offerings to date really wowed me, when it came to the women. I can see where a Princess Leia was crucial for the Star Wars line, but I can't say the same for the LOTR line. Granted, I collected all the 1/6 women poly, but in PF format, there was no one female that I felt garnered a revisit. There have been attempts by doll (yes, doll) manufacturers out there for Barbie equivalents of all 3 ladies, that PF versions of any one of them doesn't feel warranted. I guess I'll just wait for what shows up and I can render my opinion come time. Obviously it's not as if Sideshow will come up from left field and have an Adam Hughes version of any LOTR femme! And a 1/4 PF of any LOTR female may remind me of their Franklin Mint equivalents. So . . .long story short . . .I'm waiting this one out. Unless they started getting into Orc females . . . of the Moria variety, or perhaps Easterlings . . . or, surprise, a Ringwraith!

Lembas Eater said:
That would be the Genius of it!

True but the price tag would be nuts as well. If they do that I can't begin to imagine the posts about it. :lol

Back