Media Resident Evil REmake 2 basically confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
d9a55a5b7d64e50360b90cdba26b7d4f.jpg

Followed up with:

Hi Resident Evil fans!
This is H from Capcom R&D Division 1!

Wow...!!

I was told by my boss to check out the post by "R&D Division 1" on the Resident Evil Facebook page, and THIS IS AMAZING....

Thank you so much for your passion and continued support for Resident Evil brand!

He was also telling me...“can YOU make a worth seeing game to answer these fans full of passion???"

This order actually makes me SUPER excited...!!!

Whatcha think?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This was posted in another thread... it's not confirmed at all. This is just Capcom ****ing with us yet again. Either **** or get off the pot already.

Might as well make a thread for it considering this wasn't a PR but rather someone on the inside using a translator. I have a feeling (as transparent as they are) this is going to happen after REmake and RE0make.

Would be nice if Hideki Kamiya was involved....

I'd really like to see some unused 1.5 elements thrown into it. It would change up the gameplay and story without really jostling the continuity.

REmake changed up a lot of the structure and look of the mansion, and added new enemies, I don't see why it couldn't work a second time.

Who knows. Maybe he'll pitch in or some kind of collaboration between platinum and capcom.

Resident Evil 2 is a no-brainer. Ive no idea why we didnt get it years ago. RE2 remake would literally suck the money out of peoples wallets.

Having said that, by the time we do eventually get the game the graphics and everything will be so much better. But it must be a tank controls ( or optional ) Fixed camera game. Otherwise its not a remake, its a re-do.

If capcom are so worried about it being a success, why dont they do a kickstarter? Other companies have when its something they dont have 100% confidence in. If they started a kickstarter, it would trend on twitter and be funded over night.

RE2 is the fan favorite of the series by far... so many companies would be stroking themselves thinking of the merchandising. RPD Key replicas, more airsoft guns, PAK, statues, maybe HT?

Translation:

Capcom: Like seriously guys? You wanna pay MONEY for us to do this? I mean, what's wrong with RE6? Anyhooo, just curious, you guys must be over 30, married with kids right? So you guys still play games, huh? Wow. Nostalgia is one hell of dr.. I mean sure thing guys! We'll think about it. So long as you have expendable to pay for these games. Again, just making sure we're getting some money out of this.

P/s: Erm, should you guys be kind enough to consider funding a kickstarter, we'll be VERY grateful. We know it did wonders for Shenmue III..

Their core fan base are all around 30 or so I'd gather, we were born at the pinnacle of gaming... that's fore sure. Nothing beat the late 90s in gaming.

Their core fan base are all around 30 or so I'd gather, we were born at the pinnacle of gaming... that's fore sure. Nothing beat the late 90s in gaming.

Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Plissken. It's no secret that we make these new games for kids and Michael Bay worshiping teenagers, but if your age group proves to be a worthy demographic investment, we're in! Again, so long as you can afford these games! It's much easier to sell them to teen because it's not their money. Lols.

No kidding :lol

Capcom has had their heads up their asses for a decade, I wouldn't expect this released until after 2020.

Translation:

Capcom: Like seriously guys? You wanna pay MONEY for us to do this? I mean, what's wrong with RE6? Anyhooo, just curious, you guys must be over 30, married with kids right? So you guys still play games, huh? Wow. Nostalgia is one hell of dr.. I mean sure thing guys! We'll think about it. So long as you have expendable to pay for these games. Again, just making sure we're getting some money out of this.

P/s: Erm, should you guys be kind enough to consider funding a kickstarter, we'll be VERY grateful. We know it did wonders for Shenmue III..
It's funny because Kenji Infune did one for Mighty No. 9, Megaman's spiritual successor, and that has backfired horribly on everyone :lol

Back