Media Resident Evil REmake 2 basically confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris's was by far the worst... there was ZERO horror elements. Just dumbass grasshopper men. At least Jake & Sherry had Ustanak.

The thing that bothered me was how over-the-top Jake's & Sherry's campaign was. :lol they tried so hard to mimic RE3, but failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake's origin still makes no sense whatsoever :lol

It's like they had no idea who Wesker was, and decided to give him a kid. He had zero interest in women... he was a megalomaniac asexual.

Chris's was by far the worst... there was ZERO horror elements. Just dumbass grasshopper men. At least Jake & Sherry had Ustanak.
But Pliss, the romance and sexual tension between Chris and Piers!
The thing that bothered me was how over-the-top Jake's & Sherry's campaign was. :lol they tried so hard to mimic RE3, but failed.

they really did. Never would have seen an RE to mimic RE3 coming though
Jake's origin still makes no sense whatsoever :lol

It's like they had no idea who Wesker was, and decided to give him a kid. He had zero interest in women... he was a megalomaniac asexual.
And that's where you realize Capcom gave up on trying with RE!

What I learned from RE6:

Leon is still ***** whipped, Chris is angry angry alcoholic gets all his partners killed guy, Sherry is Wolverine, Helena makes ugly faces when angry and has big bewbs and has a hot sister, Jake is overgrown Wesker sperm, and Piers is discount Casper Van Dien :lol

Ada might of been the only character I didn't hate. I just wish she'd bang Leon already or piss off.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438873600.365483.jpg

One of the big plus's for me in Re 6 is whilst playing Chris's scenario i could relate to him at the time because im usually drunk and pissed off when playing his campaign too. Its like they put me in the game.

Re2make confirmed to be over the shoulder third person. There will be no typewriters or item chests. Partner system ala re0

I was wondering, are there any substancial difference in Leon A/Claire B in comparison to the canon Claire A/Leon B? I haven't played Leon A/Claire B in decades!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9805-1382649292-6.gif

failure gif is failure. Very disappointed in you PA :ohbfrank:
What I learned from RE6:

Leon is still ***** whipped, Chris is angry angry alcoholic gets all his partners killed guy, Sherry is Wolverine, Helena makes ugly faces when angry and has big bewbs and has a hot sister, Jake is overgrown Wesker sperm, and Piers is discount Casper Van Dien :lol

Ada might of been the only character I didn't hate. I just wish she'd bang Leon already or piss off.
Leon is the only sane man, I swear. Sherry too...but she is pretty generic in this imo. The worst part about Chris is, he didn't even get this away but thinking Jill was dead :lol like, what? What the **** man? Ada is sane too, considering she might have the weirdest RE experience ever in the entire franchise

The worst part about Chris is, he didn't even get this away but thinking Jill was dead :lol like, what? What the **** man?
I'll give Chris a free pass here. He didnt actually see Jill die, there was never a body. He could live in hope. And even if he did presume she was dead, without a shadow of a doubt, its not the same as seeing his team ripped apart in front of his eyes from walking in to a trap he should of known better about. And Jill was essentially an equal, but with his Edonia BSAA team he was pretty much their father figure and felt super responsible.

failure gif is failure. Very disappointed in you PA :ohbfrank: Leon is the only sane man, I swear. Sherry too...but she is pretty generic in this imo. The worst part about Chris is, he didn't even get this away but thinking Jill was dead :lol like, what? What the **** man? Ada is sane too, considering she might have the weirdest RE experience ever in the entire franchise

No, it's not! I wanna see proof!

Why do you have so much? [emoji22] :lol

Back