Statue HCG Aliens Power Loader Studio Scale!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's yours for $1199.99!!

Aliens Power Loader - Exclusive, 350 ES

Aliens Power Loader - Regular, 1000 ES

The Caterpillar P-5000 Powered Work Loader, commonly referred to as a Power Loader, is a commercial mechanized anthropomorphic Exoskeleton used for lifting heavy materials and objects. More importantly it was also used by Ripley to defeat the Alien Queen!

Painstakingly recreated from the original blueprints, no detail has been spared to make this the most accurate Power Loader replica ever made.

Presented for the first time ever as a Studio Scale model - exactly the same size as the model used in filming the movie! Standing an imposing 33” tall, and 25” wide this truly is an EpicTM scale model!

Amazingly detailed, it features a webbing operator harness made of real material, a working light-up hazard light on top, and an accurate weathered finish.

As with all Hollywood Collectibles pieces this museum quality Studio Scale model is constructed from heavyweight polystone and mixed media, then hand painted to the finest detail.

The centerpiece of anyone’s Aliens collection!

Sculpted by Alterton. Paint by Jason Eaton

Dimensions: 33" Tall x 25" Wide Approx.

Edition Size: 1000

Availability: Pre-Order

Estimated Ship Date: 2nd Qtr 2015

powerloader1.jpg
powerloader4.jpg

Last edited:
Just got the email for this, it looks awesome! This is the kind of thing HCG do best, their human characters are usually quite poor, but stuff like this... excellent! I bet this is huge in reality.

Looks awesome and like you say Python I bet it's a beast of a piece! Worst possible release time for me with moving house :( Maybe later in the year if they are still available, I dunno what the demand for this would be like?

It isn't that far off it seems, Q2. I can't imagine 1000 of these selling before then although I'm regularly wrong ;) I'll wait to see how it looks in hand and then decide what to do. I wonder if we'll see a large scale Warrior to partner it?

Got one on flex :)
Wasn't sure at first, but then looked at our 31" Jakks Vader and stormie... With 33" this thing is a beast. And with that size, the detail should be insane, so we're in.
( p.s. - I often say " we " because we collect as a family :) ).

Well he has the $1,200 P2 @ £850 so fingers crossed for you.

SS don't give a shipping price at point of pre-order because their products can take up to two years to ship which usually means a few rises in shipping prices :(

This thing looks beautiful. Huge too. :horror
Anyone know, has it been mentioned before if there is any kind of articulation? Arms, claws open/close, or if this is a totally static/sculpted piece?

Nice that there is the working hazard light... but I'd hope they change the color to the more screen accurate yellow instead of red. :wink1:
Wonder if the light could actually spin like in the move? :thud:

tumblr_n3wdg3VF2W1s2wio8o3_500.gif

Back