Is Hot Toys going to implode?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Hot Toys going to implode?

• Yes

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Hopeman

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toy$ has been relentle$$ this pa$t month with ton$ of offering$ Are they going to implode?

boom.gif

Noooo!

There aren't any risks! They're offering a lot of things, but most of it is crap, crap, pass, crap! Besides, there's soooo much originality in their latest offering they're just reusing parts!

I'll let you in on a secret! They're selling you the exact same thing everytime! Just changing the number that follows!

Noooo!

There aren't any risks! They're offering a lot of things, but most of it is crap, crap, pass, crap! Besides, there's soooo much originality in their latest offering they're just reusing parts!

I'll let you in on a secret! They're selling you the exact same thing everytime! Just changing the number that follows!

angif-hit-the-nail-on-the-head.gif

EXCLUSIVE!

I'll be the first to post it! Hot Toys latest Iron Man offering! Release Q4 2015

Prototype pending approval.

image.jpg

Exclusive will come with a special Iron Man sized paper roll!!!

I don't collect them but judging by all the recent discounts they are obviously being overproduced & overpriced.

Anyone would be crazy to jump on at full price.

Not with Starks and Ironmen still left to make.

There are still other Stark and Iron Man looks that they haven't done yet, right?

No?

Okay, then "yes" they will implode. (Until Avengers 2 comes out and we see 5 new StarkIronman)

The manufacturing costs have risen about 200% in the last few years. That's one reason for the increase of costs.

I do think the costs will weed out the casual collector more and more.

The manufacturing costs have risen about 200% in the last few years. That's one reason for the increase of costs.

I do think the costs will weed out the casual collector more and more.

Not just casuals maybe even some hard core collectors. We'll all look back at the Red 5 X-Wing Luke and say, well 240.00 isn't as bad as the 340.00 Hot Toys is asking for :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back