Is Hot Toys going to implode?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Hot Toys going to implode?

• Yes

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Hopeman

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about that. Yeah, Batman is Batman, but if the movie blows lots of collectors (self included) may skip out, despite the pretty cool design. And frankly, I'm not optimistic that the movie won't blow.

I'm not watching it out of hate personally. Isn't it based on the Frank Miller book from the 80's? And not the current Nolan stuff?

:duff It really did take many tries.:lol

I'm thinking about posting a thread about the sculptors that work for Hot Toys and showing all their works. It would really put things into perspective. I also am lazy so it might take till this weekend to find the pics and the names attached to the sculptors for example did you know that Koujin did the EB godfather? In retrospect no where near the Hot Toys one. But was of many arguments back in the day.

I'm thinking about posting a thread about the sculptors that work for Hot Toys and showing all their works. It would really put things into perspective. I also am lazy so it might take till this weekend to find the pics and the names attached to the sculptors for example did you know that Koujin did the EB godfather? In retrospect no where near the Hot Toys one. But was of many arguments back in the day.

I would like to see that list.

I would like to see that list.

I will work on it man, I'm talking Koujin, Yulli, and especially the new sculptors. It wont be hard I can find pictures of the people themselves pretty easily just need to get off my lazy ass, I'll post it on the General Forum so keep a eye out my man Jimmy XD.

I must have forgotten about Koujin and the EB sculpt. Probably because the Hot Toys one destroys it.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back