Chronicles of Riddick License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kookie

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just looked under the pre-order page and it looks like tonight a Lord Marshal BobbleHead from Chronicles of Riddick is going up for pre-order tonight.

It's weird how nothing has ever been mentioned about Chronicles of Riddick. I'm guessing it would have to be considered a new license...I'm kinda confused.

Hurray? I liked Chronicles of Riddick but I dont like bobble heads. Saves me money but seriosuly whats up with all these bobble heads.

Serpentor said:
Hurray? I liked Chronicles of Riddick but I dont like bobble heads. Saves me money but seriosuly whats up with all these bobble heads.
Sideshow's plan is to get us use to the head size on these bobble heads so that we stop complaining about the giant head proportions on their 1/6 figures.

I don't think this is Sideshow's new license announcement, it would tremendously suck if it was.
:emperor

if this has leaked the Xmas day license announcement I'll bet somebody is pissed at SS :lol

occulum said:
if this has leaked the Xmas day license announcement

I think you are certainly on to something!

Look again at the product description:

Sideshow Collectibles and Hollywood Collectibles Group are proud to present The 5th Element Bobble-Head series. The modern cult-classic film featured a terrific blend of action and memorable character and costume design. In the first series, HCG has captured the Mangalor and the armored Policeman.

:confused:

Personally, I am a little upset that they have set a 99 piece limit. My dream of building an army of 100 Chronicles of Riddick bobbleheads has been shattered...

:monkey2

Tell you what Tom, I will give you 1 of my 99 because I just need 98 bobbleheads to complete my collection. How does that sound? :rock PM if interested :rock

Riddick!?!? I fell asleep in that movie 20 mins in. Bahhhh.

EVILFACE said:
Come on Nash, that movie ruled!!!!!!

I'd buy 1/6 scale figures.

are you being serious or sarcastic? It's hard to tell with you :lol. Maybe i'll give 'er another chance one snowy weekend.

Back