Best Hot Toys Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely think scar or celtic are the best - out of those two its personal preference, however, I prefer scar because he was the main predator in AVP and I like his unmasked face a lot. Celtic comes with more stuff (cool base, chopper blades and scratched mask) and has removable right breast plate but is $30 more. The other route is to go with classic predator because he comes with a lot of accessories and most resembles P1.

Judging from what we already have the AVP Predators seem to be the best in my opinion. We also have Elder 2.0 from Predator 2 coming out soon and that seems to be a very promising figure as well.

Just do some research and pick the one you enjoy the most. :)

Anyone you deem appealing is good when it comes to HT's Predator line, but if you only need one, it's the Classic Predator from Predators.

I've got quite a few myself...in terms of detail, accessories and build quality, Tracker wins hands down. That said, he's not that iconic though. Scars not bad. I'd stay away from City Hunter, his build quality isn't that great. Alternatively, you could hold off for the Jungle Hunter 2.0.

Elder was the best in my predator collection so I vote for Elder 2.0 but Celtic is great looking too.

Last edited:
jete5a2e.jpg

Samurai Predator. Awesome predator figure!

i feel in terms of centre piece, the samurai predator will be a good choice. but if the predator has to be from a movie, id say currently, the celtic predator has the nicest diorama . But any pred will be awesome:)

A couple of months ago I took it back out of the box and put it on the shelf, figuring it'd never sell, but it just doesn't fit with the rest of my collection now.

I have no idea about HTs nor do I collect them but if you only have one Predator in your collection surely it's got to be a Classic Jungle Hunter!

Keep in mind you want the one that looks the best in a simple pose because these guys don't have the best articulation. I started with Classic. I got bored with him.. He has that basic predator look with very little armor and without dynamic poses I decided to sell him. My 2nd predator was Scar and I love him. Bigger and more intimidating. Plus you can pose him with Alien figures and it makes sense.

Back