Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
They've just announced the release date.

June 13, 2014

Spielberg is producing. Screenplay written by Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver (Rise of the Planet of the Apes).

Last edited:
Re: Jurassic Park 4

Anywho... now back to thread. So anyone got the feeling it's gonna have kids, sucky punchlines and bad scenes? Ntm it only be hour and a half like the last. :lol

Nerdgasm. I can wait to see what its about.

Bring back the BIG REX! He's the king of dinosaurs so I say upgrade him a bit and make him more terrifying than the previous versions. Also make him smart. The raptors arent regular so make the Rex alittle exagerated aswell.

Bring back the BIG REX! He's the king of dinosaurs so I say upgrade him a bit and make him more terrifying than the previous versions. Also make him smart. The raptors arent regular so make the Rex alittle exagerated aswell.

Nah thats what I hated about 3. They took the raptor stuff too far IMO. I certainly don't want to see a thinking T-Rex.

Not thinking but just alittle bit more smarter and vicious. Certainly not like the raptors. That was just stupid. Im talking a rex who can see even when your standing still, or a rex that can swim like in the book. We will see

Back