Come on Sideshow, we need THE GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Mirakle32

Super Freak
Reaction score
You already gave us figures from SCARFACE (Thank you!) so, hows about giving us a set of 12" figures from the first great gangster epic, THE GODFATHER. Here are some possible ideas:

From Part I:
Marlon Brando as Don Vito Corleone in wedding tux w/ kitten
James Caan as Sonny in black pants, white shirt and vest
John Cazale as Fredo in a suit
Al Pacino as Michael in Army uniform
Michael in Sicilian country outfit
Robert Duval as Tom Hagen (w/ exclusive horse's head:)

Part II
Older Michael in business suit
Robert DeNiro as Young Vito

Part III
Old Don Michael Corleone
Andy Garcia as Vincent Mancini in leather jacket

I hope I'm not the only one who would want a Sideshow Godfather line!

Godfather would be an awesome line, one which I would collect in a heartbeat! I think CM was sculpting a Marlen Brando figure as Vito Corleone. Can't wait to see the finish product!@

carbo-fation said:
Godfather would be an awesome line, one which I would collect in a heartbeat! I think CM was sculpting a Marlen Brando figure as Vito Corleone. Can't wait to see the finish product!@

Yeah, this is probably going to be the only Cinemaquette purchase I'm going to make. But I thought it was a Brando bust.

Oh, I would love a line by Sideshow however. But now we know SS is willing to do it, it would have to come with the Godfather's office environment. The big chair, the cat, the desk, the blinds...

I'd love a Luca also, with an interchangable hand with a knife sticking out of it. And the must have exclusive accessory "bullet-proof vest with fishes"

THANK GOD FOR THE SEARCH FEATURE !!!! i couldn't remember the name to save my life.i spent the pass 2 hrs trying to find his site.whew!!

Gruff Old Bear said:
You guys are killing me with abbreviations. I thought CM was CustomMikey. :D

You said it Gruff!! The abreviations kill me... :lol

As for the thread topic...

Godfather figures..... Awesome.

Seinfeld......not so much.

:D

I'll take a few Godfather PFs, I do remember somewhere that the CM will be just a bust. They had a very small sculpt of the head at the SDCC.

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/comiccon/2007/07/sneak-peek-side.html#comments

godfather.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back