Other Godfather Characters, Is There Interest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voix

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Well, as everyone knows by now, Hot Toys and Enterbay have done Vito Corleone in 1/6 form, and while I love my HT Vito and he's my favorite character from the trilogy, I really wouldn't mind some others, say De Niro's Vito (probably even less likely than Michael), Michael, Sonny, Hagen, Vincent, etc...

I know there are issues with Pacino, unfortunately, but while I have full understanding for why companies may not want to do other characters before Michael, personally I may be able to accept a couple other characters even with his absence from the line.

So I started this thread to ask all of you out there, beyond Brando as Vito whom we already have, what other Godfather characters, if any, could you imagine adding to your collection?

If HT did a Santino and Michael, I would have to consider getting them and Vito. But I can't see buying Vito on his own, and I can't see buying anyone else without knowing that Michael was coming first.

Michael and Sonny would be awesome. Would love to see this line continue with other other characters, I would buy them all.

I guess you are right in that more people are more familiar with that role (or more specifically, that pose that you get on all those posers and t-shirts at "Hot Topic" or whatever), but what else could there be?

That's it really. IMO "Tony Montana" was more iconic than Michael Corleone but not because of what you mentioned. It was legendary and IMO the best performance played by any actor in any film. Iconic Pacino at it's very best.

Still I would be lying if I said it wasn't more iconic because of how widely familiar people are with it.

MIchael most likely will not happen but It is an absolute must with De Niro Vito close behind.

I'd honestly buy anything though but am I the only one who sees Tom Hagen as a much more worthy character to make than Santino?

He certainly had more screen time when you take the first 2 films into account, but James Caan's performance was so memorable and so great, that I think he is more deserving of a figure.

It would be painful not to buy a Santino or Michael if Hot Toys made them, especially Sonny who I've always seen as the older brother I never had.

Guess I always just saw Sonny as not nearly as central a character as Tom. Tom was right hand to both Michael and Vito, Sonny was great but not nearly as deep or interesting a character.

I'd love all of them though! Sonny, Fredo, Tom, Michael, Young Vito, Old Michael.

But Michael is the must. Vito is the Godfather but Michael is the true main character of the trillogy and the best character IMO.

Fredo is a great character, and Cazale was such an amazing actor, but I don't know if I would like having that weak scumbag in my 1/6 scale collection. :lol

Micheal would be awesome standing behind Don Corleone he would look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and of course we need Sonny and De Niro PLS HOT TOYS LISTEN TO US !

Micheal and Sonny will be an offer I cannot refuse! :D:D

Back