Gangsters, thugs & smugglers...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silas72

Freaked Out
Reaction score
As you can see, I have a thing for gangster/crime movies, as I'm sure most on here do as well. I'm a huge Robert DeNiro fan as well.
I would love to see a HT DX version of Robert DeNiro as Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver. Think of the possibilities. The jacket, the boots with the knife, the hidden gun, the alt version with him in the mohawk, even when he got shot in the neck. If they included 2 bodies like the BL DX, I would easily pay $200+
I think they should expand the Godfather line, Michael, Sonny, Fredo, Tom Hagen, Clemenza, etc. Seriously, I just spent $1000, if they had them all.
I think the same for GoodFellas. You have these iconic crime movies, that have lasted for generations, The folks that enjoyed them, likely hae the disposable income to collect these high end pieces. Other Wishlist items
Untouchables - based on the Kevin Costner movie
Boondock Saints
Raging Bull - could do a SS version as the movie was filmed in B&W
Heat
Sexy Beast
A dedicated line, like SS Six Gun Legends of gangsters from the 20's, 3-'s & 40's. Capitalize on the success of Boardwalk Empire.
Here's hoping!

Back