Mikekind's entirely adequate collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikekind

Super Freak
Reaction score
Complete with crappy iPhone pics!

Really though, I'm proud of my shelf. I got some neat stuff on there.

279.jpg

277.jpg

276.jpg

275.jpg

274.jpg

273.jpg

272.jpg

278.jpg

281.jpg

I'll update with anything reasonably interesting. Thanks for looking!

Thank you for the compliments.

I keep wanting to mod the Ghostbusters to make them better, but I'm conflicted because their toyness is kind of appealing to the kid in me.

Love to see Doctor Who in a collection (a rarity here). Are you planning on getting into the BC 1:6 Doctor Who range?

Love to see Doctor Who in a collection (a rarity here). Are you planning on getting into the BC 1:6 Doctor Who range?

Forgive my ignorance, what are you referencing? I would love to get my mitts on some more Who pieces, as well as improve on the one I have. Is there a thread I should be visiting?

Great collection!

Nice to see a SSC Ash in there!:lecture

I still love that figure, because I have really fond memories of discovering sixth scale through him. Ash was my first real 12" figure. I was shopping w/my grandmother, and I saw it in the store at Suncoast. I was floored by it, and wanted to get it, but didn't have time. come X-mas, I unwrapped my gift from her and there he was. It was made all the more special because I know that plucky old broad marched in to Suncoast, a store she would never even look in let alone shop in, and picked out that fig, by herself, for me. I wish she was around to see what she started.

I got the New line horror trio at Tower records. $24.99 a piece...outrageous! lol, if only I knew the prices I would pay later on down the line! The death of Tower records saw the death of decent 1/6th scale figs at retail... for the most part.

Story time over. Carry on, folks.

Back