Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crappy cell phone pic, but I must say this piece is incredibly awesome. I had no clue tick tock would be as large as he is. It is a real shame people are not paying too much attention to this line. WE NEED MORE!!

disney.jpg

Crappy cell phone pic, but I must say this piece is incredibly awesome. I had no clue tick tock would be as large as he is. It is a real shame people are not paying too much attention to this line. WE NEED MORE!!

disney.jpg

Completely agree but at the same time I'm selfishly happy it's not selling super fast because I want some EX and I'd like to wait until the new year, maybe even March to get them.

also great pic! :clap:clap

They look awesome together and year, tick-tock is rather large, isn't he.

So Sideshow, where's my Belle and Beast!!!!!

IMO This is the only Disney PF really worth getting (IMO). I still don't understand why they couldn't or didn't want to sculpt Evil Queen and Maleficent the way they look in the movies...Hook is proof enough that they are able to do it...and extremely well if you ask me.

I don't buy the "artistic interpretation" excuses.

Well Mal to me was a little off, but the Evil Queen was just about perfect.
Love Chernabog too
Rocketeer is great, just haven't bought him

And I am dying to get Jessica!

I was doing my photography class assignment, and I decided to try and shoot Hook just for fun :banana

hook_1.jpg

Nice! Keep the pics of this coming people! :clap

disney.jpg

What an epic set-up! :thud:

Love Chernabog too

I was referring to the pieces in the previous pic, but you are right, Rocketeer and Chernabog also look really nice.

Not sure about Evil Queen though. She looks good, but I find she could have been much better if they had portrayed her a bit more movie-accurate.

Just my opinion of course. Setting that aside, I can see why most people love that PF. It is just that I don't see the resemblance to the character I grew up with.

I spoke with them yesterday and was told about the problem and they haven't got any EX left, so they can't send me one until April. :(

That sucks, bro. :(

GREAT NEWS! MAKES IT EASY ON SOME OF US WHO HAVE TOO MUCH ON ORDER RIGHT NOW! Woohoo!!! :yess: :clap

STFU, Eli! :wave

Love Chernabog too

The Rocketeer is a really great statue in person and I can't wait to have Jessica in hand! :rock

I was going to go for the roceteer exc, but don't think I will ever display the exc head, although I really like it...it is tough when the reg can be bought pretty cheap.

Got my Captain Hook and set him up this weekend.
I honestly have to say that this thing is one of the coolest pieces I have in my collection and one of Sideshows best in a long while.
The fact that more people are not buying this is just a plain shame. This is Sideshow at its best!

Now can we get Peter on a rock posing in a fight stance with his dagger drawn to go with Hook. Make the exclusive a switch out head without his hat on!!!

Agreed!

This and Gollum/Smeagol are definitely my top two PF's from Sideshow this year. I really really wish more people would get into this line so they start pumping out more characters.

I do hope the line succeeds so we get more characters, not looking great though...I just hope we get to BEast, others will be icing onthe cake.

Has anyone not received their Captain Hook yet? I was charged over 2 1/2 weeks ago. I emailed SS on Monday just too see if everything was fine. As of yet I haven't received a reply.

Back