Possible first look of HT Venom (2018 film)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Possible first look of Venom (2018 film)

This looks awesome! Bet people will start to change their minds about this movie now.

REALLY HOPING SPIDEY GETS THE SYMBIOTE PLEASE OMG. lol.

For once, Venom is looking right.

I'm still a little worried by how much Tom Hardy I'm seeing in action sequences, but other than that it's exceeding expectations and definitely kudos to them for an amazing job on the "costume" look.

550A96FD-7108-4DE9-B928-2DE5351B8B3A.jpeg

Hopefully he does have the Spider-emblem on his chest. All I can see is white veins so far.

Is Marvel Studios in charge now? This looks so dope!

This is how this will go down.

If it's well received, Marvel will absorb it into their Spider-verse and a narrative that we are more familiar will be adopted:

The Symbiote sees Spidey as a stronger host and it leaves Eddie. Peter couples with this and ultimately overcomes it as we expect him to.

Eddie has been free of the Symbiote and is happy now, but it returns to him. Now both he and the Symbiote have a vendetta against Spidey.

All the while, Peter and Eddie duke it out at the Daily Bugle and they increase their distaste for one another, leading to Eddie hating Peter.

Lastly, the return of the Symbiote to Eddie will allow Eddie to learn who Spidey is, and then we can link and validate the animosity between the two.

Boom - revamped classic story that holds continuity with the two (at that point three) Spider-Verse films with all expectations met.

This is how this will go down.

If it's well received, Marvel will absorb it into their Spider-verse and a narrative that we are more familiar will be adopted:

The Symbiote sees Spidey as a stronger host and it leaves Eddie. Peter couples with this and ultimately overcomes it as we expect him to.

Eddie has been free of the Symbiote and is happy now, but it returns to him. Now both he and the Symbiote have a vendetta against Spidey.

All the while, Peter and Eddie duke it out at the Daily Bugle and they increase their distaste for one another, leading to Eddie hating Peter.

Lastly, the return of the Symbiote to Eddie will allow Eddie to learn who Spidey is, and then we can link and validate the animosity between the two.

Boom - revamped classic story that holds continuity with the two (at that point three) Spider-Verse films with all expectations met.

:cuckoo:

Do you think hot toys could pull it off? I hope so! I need a good venom figure

Do you think hot toys could pull it off? I hope so! I need a good venom figure

I certainly hope so too. What kind of materials do you think will be used for the suit? Maybe something similar to Black Panther? Whichever they choose, it'll be great, I hope.

Always interesting to see “who hates first and most”

Dunno what you can really tell from these images....design could be good but if the CGI sucks (which it probably will) it will taint the whole film.

I think I will reserve judgement till it actually comes out....

Here’s hoping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks promising so far. Hope he has the chest logo, even though there is no Spidey to pull it from....

I certainly hope so too. What kind of materials do you think will be used for the suit? Maybe something similar to Black Panther? Whichever they choose, it'll be great, I hope.

It has to be a sleek liquid looking design. I hope they do it and we see it st comic con.

After all the bad press/social media, that looked really good. Hope the "he's in the movie 5 mins" stuff is wrong, because that looks awesome.

Hot toys hasn’t made any postings teasing about figures when the trailers dropped so I’ll go ahead and say they have no plans to make any figures :(

Back