Possible first look of HT Venom (2018 film)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Possible first look of Venom (2018 film)

A much better look than the eyes and mouth made of "smoke" or whatever we've been getting in the teasers, this face looks fine so far, but I'm most concerned he'll look too small and wimpy like in Spider-Man 3. I'm just hoping for a good 1/6 Venom to go with Spidey lol.

We all are. Fingers crossed he looks good.

Unpopular opinion: I hope the symbiote is constantly swirling about his body, very organic and fluid like.

This is starring Tom Hardy and will therefore be amazing.:lecture

It was also my understanding that Tom Holland SM does exist in this Spider-verse but that the Spider-verse characters aside from Spider-Man are not part of the MCU (so confusing).

Also, Venom works just fine as a standalone character. Obviously.

Regardless howbmovie turns out, I like the costume so far. Hopefully we get a figure with multiple heads or mouth options

Also, Venom works just fine as a standalone character. Obviously.

Screenshot_20180423-164057~2.jpg

It would make zero sense for him to suddenly have a spider on his chest or web swing or anything without the symbiote having bonded to Parker first.

I'm afraid because of rights and the way the movie is being pitched that they're going to do no justice to the symbiote story with Spider-Man or no justice to the Venom character.

Makes the most sense for Parker to bring it back with him as a result of infinity war events or something, but not sure they're going that direction.

I'll be happy to be proven wrong, but if we do get a figure im guessing it will fall under the "awesome figure, terrible movie" category. I.e. asm2 Spidey.

I agree with you about Venom though I feel that I'm in the minority having thoroughly enjoyed ASM2. I thought the Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker scenes were great, loved the costume and the scenes that showed Peter's spider-sense and enhanced agility/speed. I even thought their take on Electro was good. The main detriment to me was the storyline about Peter's parents.

This movie shot from a 5 to a 9 in excitement for me. He looks great!

That Venom voice is awesome ! ! ! !

I was a little disappointed with the first picture. Thought the head looked a little small, the eyes too close to the mouth... should have extended it a little bit.

But with the voice... oh.. i'm sold ! ! Bravo !

Looks kinda scary. Ok, I’ll admit it, I’m intrigued :monkey3

The clip is pretty cool

Yes! This is the venom i’ve been waiting for. Hopefully the movie is as good.

Looks really good. Better than I was thinking we would have gotten!

The full trailer already leaked, but I refused to watch it until we get an HD version.

Back