Possible first look of HT Venom (2018 film)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely think it'll be a sculpted body. It's not a suit he's wearing in the movie, it'd look weird to have it be soft goods on the figure.

If they made this I think it would look similar to the Outrider figure. It would probably look better cause he has more mass, the Outriders are too skinny.

2nd trailer looked great.... Cautious optimism would best describe my feelings towards this movie. Fingers crossed Sony learned a thing or two from their collaboration with Marvel and the success of other R-rated anti-hero movies (Deadpool & Logan).

My optimism certainly went down after this trailer. I was more excited after the first one. Regardless I would like a figure from hot toys and I think the second head sculpt should be the half reveal face.

Movie could suck but I still want a Tom hardy venom. I think this will be a blast!! WE ARE VENOM

This would be a big figure. Looks about Ultron size.

Venom002.jpg

I like a lot of aspects in this figure but I don't think fabric works for Venom since it's not a supposed to be a costume. I'll wait for on hand pics but will probably wait for to see if hot toys makes one.

The more I look at it, I don't think it's that bad. The fabric throws me off a little bit though. It should look more slimy. It gives more Spiderman 3 vibes with the fabric look. What is the price for this?

Not sure what hot toys would be able to do different unless they have visible joints all over or they SEVERELY restrict his movement and articulation with an all over one piece rubber body suit. Neither option sounds desirable IMO.

Back