1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot me a follow for more shots like these =]
https://www.instagram.com/series209

IMG_9300.jpg

IMG_9324.jpg

IMG_9359.jpg

Ok, question...This is a great figures...But how many here like the newer, streamlined suits like this one...And how many of you prefer the "boxier", if you will, suits like the Mk 3, 4 or 6?....Just curious...

Matt

Ok, question...This is a great figures...But how many here like the newer, streamlined suits like this one...And how many of you prefer the "boxier", if you will, suits like the Mk 3, 4 or 6?....Just curious...

Matt

I prefer the older shapes.
This one looks more cartoony imo.
Still an awesome figure.

Im trying to decide between this, or maybe a diecast mark VI...Seriously thinking about the diecast WM mk 1 and if I do get him I need a diecast IM to go with him...

Prefer the cleaner looking older designs but really like the new ones too. Of all my sixth scale IM figures the 45 definitely has the most presence. It's an outstanding design.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Prefer the cleaner looking older designs but really like the new ones too. Of all my sixth scale IM figures the 45 definitely has the most presence. It's an outstanding design.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Second that. While my only iron man is 45 I just felt none of the others were shelf worthy;) just my opinion of course
0bfe2678b8822794d58b994f47cc73b7.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I prefer the design of MK 43. I am not a fan of the lower body of MK45 and it has too much red for my tastes. I have not seen it in person yet though.a1.jpg

The new supreme Tony HS from OSK is the damn business. Nice resculpt on the hair. [emoji119]
d7343f9f678b1da890a8f47a5d0e9661.jpg
e95a448d83eb30588e9706ffc8f807d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Would you happen to have a comparison shot with the previous 5.0 HS? (if you own it that is)

Was just about to ask that -- I have the Supreme sculpt in the mail from OSK, but from the updated pics it looks very close to the previous 5.0.... which I already have two of. :rotfl

It is a nice sculpt...Does it require an additional collar to use it with that figure?...Or does head just snap right on?...

You do need an additional red collar. If you have the MK4 or some other versions, you can just borrow that one or buy one from One Sixth Kit if they still has some left.

Would you happen to have a comparison shot with the previous 5.0 HS? (if you own it that is)

Was just about to ask that -- I have the Supreme sculpt in the mail from OSK, but from the updated pics it looks very close to the previous 5.0.... which I already have two of. :rotfl

Much better imo. Resculpted hair and the paint app on the face made the new supreme a home run for me. I I think the likeness is 10x better. The previous supreme head sculpt almost looks too "muscular" now. Again, imo...best RDJ sculpt out on the market. If I have time tomorrow, I'll make a video comparing the two.
46697b81e060f6825e2b7aef18b3e31b.jpg
542f6143099c35d7acb25495de895fe5.jpg

Last edited:
Back