1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I'd take a quick pic of the 45 with some of his other friends...

HT_IMMarks.jpg

By the way is there anyone who has a faded gloves issue for mark 45?

Received my Mark 45 yesterday. Really love the paint app on this one. Really stands out and I think it is the nicest so far of the red and gold colour suits.

There's a way to put it in the landing pose?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Well I coudn't resist it that much. I sold my mk43 and bought this. I cannot wait to put it into my shelf.

By the way I'm pretty sure that a die-cast mark 7 will be a bullseye.

Yep, that picture really illustrates how gorgeous the Mark VII is. That design is aging so well.

Yep, that picture really illustrates how gorgeous the Mark VII is. That design is aging so well.

I actually think that the first seven armors are the best ones ever designed.

They really capture the essence of iron man.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

So after waiting almost a year and a half and delay after delay after delay Pop Cultcha finally let me know that they will not be getting this figure in. I ordered it during glitch gate 2015! Ugh. I might just go with the 46 now as it would appear the 45 is on waitlist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after waiting almost a year and a half and delay after delay after delay Pop Cultcha finally let me know that they will not be getting this figure in. I ordered it during glitch gate 2015! Ugh. I might just go with the 46 now as it would appear the 45 is on waitlist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange. I just checked my watch list and it appears as "Out of Stock" and "pre-order". When you go direct to the link, it doesn't exist. I wonder why that would have happened?

Incidently, they have the quarter scale in stock, but over $800NZ before even shipping is too much for me. Did it once for the 43 and can't really justify doing it twice.. Sixth scale Iron Man figures are expensive enough as it is...

I'm just gonna drop a question here;

Does anyone here have an isuue with faded paint on the hands, specifically the repulsor posed ones without the blast effects?

I asked for replacements because of this, but the seller claims that after looking att several of his stock all have the faded palms.

IMG_0909.jpg
IMG_0908.jpg

Thanks!

Does anyone here have an isuue with faded paint on the hands, specifically the repulsor posed ones without the blast effects?

I asked for replacements because of this, but the seller claims that after looking att several of his stock all have the faded palms.

View attachment 338189
View attachment 338190

Thanks!
I think that's normal, especially for that type of material that they used for it. Iron Patriot had that problem too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think that's normal, especially for that type of material that they used for it. Iron Patriot had that problem too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Alright, thank you for a quick answer :)
I might try to repaint the golden trim then

View attachment 338189
View attachment 338190

Thanks!

How long have you owned it before you noticed the paint fade???

View attachment 338189
View attachment 338190

Thanks!
My Mark XLIII has the same problem.

View attachment 338189
View attachment 338190

Thanks!
It's normal man. My Mark 45 has the same problem, gold trim looks rose gold and red looks pinkish. Same with my Mark 42 and 43.

How long have you owned it before you noticed the paint fade???

It was like that right out of the box. That's why I thought it was an application error or something

That's too bad it's still that widespread
I got lucky with the VI which still has no fading, but I guess luck runs out eventually..

Back