Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-ordered the new suit Batman!!! I love the look of it a lot!!!!

I hope this figure ends up a lot more poseable than the original suit, considering that it has attached pieces of armor and such and the idea behind it is so Batman can move better.

For anyone still contemplating to get this figure or the vehicles, there are very few left at toys2

TDK Suit Batman - 16
Batpod - 65
Tumbler - 49

Something is off with the proportions...possibly those 80's style Dynasty shoulder pads!
Think i'm holding out until i see what Medicoms version brings to the table...afterall, not all of us are getting th pod

Something is off with the proportions...possibly those 80's style Dynasty shoulder pads!
Think i'm holding out until i see what Medicoms version brings to the table...

I second that! I would be very disapointed to order a hot toys version if the medicom version would look much better for a lesser price...

Don't worry about Toys2 selling out quite as fast as we expected. They currently have 103 available. Looks like they put up another round of them. Release date has also been tweaked from August to August/September.

Don't worry about Toys2 selling out quite as fast as we expected. They currently have 103 available. Looks like they put up another round of them. Release date has also been tweaked from August to August/September.

for the dark knight suit you mean?

the tumbler and bat-pod are released in asia for december?

is this correct?

for the dark knight suit you mean?

the tumbler and bat-pod are released in asia for december?

is this correct?

Well yeah...that's why it's in the TDK New Costume thread... :lol

As for the Tumbler, Toys2 is listing January 2009. Probably having it shipped Ocean Freight to keep shipping costs down.

looks like Toys2 added more TDK Suit Batman's because they have 102 now.

2617302951_b892f8cc6a_b.jpg

Looks like the pant has been fine tuned. More detail n hopefully they will do the mouth part as well !!!!

Got my order in to Toys2.. used Standard shipping.. no need to expidite him ... i guess. Still not sure If I want to spend the cash on the Pod.

I got two. I got a Batpod too so I haven't decided to display the 2nd with Bale head uncowled or to put him on the actual BatPod. HT is officially ripping me a new one in the 3rd and 4th Quarter.

That is an incredibly sick figure. The new Bale head looks very nice, as well.

I think I might order another one, like Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back