Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys "The Mandalorian" Figures

Yeah, Mando looks like a good bunch of fun. I'm hoping it does well and gets picked up beyond one season. I'm sure it will, and I imagine Filoni/Favreau have plans for that already - but that would be awesome.

I don't think that's the title, since I think having that word in the same trilogy twice would be redundant. That said, otherwise it seems okay to me. I think the only thing that would really tickle my nerd fancy is if they just straight up called the movie Episode IX: Knights of Ren or something lol. Otherwise, I don't think the title will really spark much "debate" or anything to be specifically stoked about.

I think Mandalorian is supposed to take place 3-7 years after ROTJ? If it ends up being a longer running series, it would be sweet to get some name mentions in there like Poe's parents or Thayne and Cienna from Lost Stars if they touch on anything Republic/Empire related. I'm sure the chance of Rebels name drops is pretty high

Yeah I don't think that name will be it either. I saw somewhere else that there are also already games etc with that exact name. Plus it's pretty boring. However like I mentioned it's only a name, so it'll be news for a day or two I guess.

Mandalorian is sure to have some name mentions and even small cameos. I mean with Filoni involved, there will surely be a bit of tying mediums together. Not a lot, but just a bit as a nod to the fans which would be great.

Post ROTJ is such an awesome time period. I still seriously think Luke will show up briefly in one episode. Maybe in the second season. Whether they get someone like Sebastian Stan or if CGI improves even more, or as a hooded Luke ? There are certainly plenty of options for a short scene. Hamill would be more than up to voice him as well I'd say.

Anyway we'll see. Exciting times.

I'm sure Luke will be mentioned a few times in the series, just because of what a legendary figure he probably became, but I don't see him actually showing up..

It would definitely be mindblowingly cool if he did though.

I'm sure Luke will be mentioned a few times in the series, just because of what a legendary figure he probably became, but I don't see him actually showing up..

It would definitely be mindblowingly cool if he did though.

The closest he’ll be referenced is when somebody mentions something about “that Jedi”:lol

The closest he’ll be referenced is when somebody mentions something about “that Jedi”:lol

Nup. I'm calling it. We'll see him in action. It's too juicy for Disney not to. Luke in his prime....come on.

Imagine the hype when there is rumour of Luke turning up. If even only for one scene. Especially after, let's call it "the reaction" to TLJ Hermit Luke.

I mean even HT made a force projection Luke cause that's what people want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nup. I'm calling it. We'll see him in action. It's too juicy for Disney not to. Luke in his prime....come on.

Imagine the hype when there is rumour of Luke turning up. If even only for one scene. Especially after, let's call it "the reaction" to TLJ Hermit Luke.

I mean even HT made a force projection Luke cause that's what people want.

I agree it'd be juicy for us fans, but NOTHING Disney has done with Luke since they bought SW has shown me they have any interest in Luke, other than helping push the main movies. Plus, I doubt Favrau would want to take attention away from the main character and its co-stars. You can't just drop a young Luke in for an episode or two to do something cool and then just leave. He deserves better than that.

Trust me, I'd really love for everything you said to happen and I'm quoting you to help wish it into existence. But I highly doubt it'll be no different than how Agents of Shield/Netflix Marvel have referenced the MCU.

I agree it'd be juicy for us fans, but NOTHING Disney has done with Luke since they bought SW has shown me they have any interest in Luke, other than helping push the main movies. Plus, I doubt Favrau would want to take attention away from the main character and its co-stars. You can't just drop a young Luke in for an episode or two to do something cool and then just leave. He deserves better than that.

Trust me, I'd really love for everything you said to happen and I'm quoting you to help wish it into existence. But I highly doubt it'll be no different than how Agents of Shield/Netflix Marvel have referenced the MCU.

Ha yeah, (while I wrote that) the thought did come to mind if they do Luke, then he'd probably get his own series. However perhaps they could do a cameo/small role to test the water. ie to see whatever way they go, replacement actor or whatever, sits with the fans.

Anyway we will see, maybe second season when the Mandalorian is settled as a character etc ?

I hope so. There was always a big jump in terms of scope once Clone Wars and Rebels got to season 2, so I hope there's nothing different. All I know is that I'll do my part in scooping up merchandise from this show though:lol

Maybe they'll get Sebastian Stan to play Luke if they cameo him here :lol

bosslogic.sebastianstan.lukeskywalker-600x824.jpg

Would love to be in that editing room. Wonder if we'll get a Hot Toys IG-88. Die cast legs like K2SO perhaps ?

Hopefully some aliens too !

Full panel at Celebration on Sunday with Faverau and Filoni. I can feel a teaser trailer coming.... :yess:

IMG_7055.jpg

yeah as soon as they mentioned a Panel,it's as good as gold that a trailer and footage will release.
That would be an amazing panel with some of the cast that is attached to the show.

yeah as soon as they mentioned a Panel,it's as good as gold that a trailer and footage will release.
That would be an amazing panel with some of the cast that is attached to the show.

Yes you're right. Specific panel is significant. I hope they show something decent. I believe they will as they need to get interest for Disney+ started for casual fans of Star Wars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small screen anticipation > big screen anticipation.

Haha, yes definitely for me ! I'd bet good money 2-Tubes turns up in the Cassian series too.

I'm pretty sure there's a lot of us who would be up for a 2-Tubes Hot Toys figure.

Haha, yes definitely for me ! I'd bet good money 2-Tubes turns up in the Cassian series too.

I'm pretty sure there's a lot of us who would be up for a 2-Tubes Hot Toys figure.

I'd put good money on Saw Gerrera and Enfys Nest also turning up.

I'd put good money on Saw Gerrera and Enfys Nest also turning up.

Enfys Nest is the figure I want most from Hot Toys but I've made peace that we'd have a better chance of them releasing the Shoretrooper Captain so yeah, I have no hope but would love to be proven wrong.

Back