Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys "The Mandalorian" Figures

After just seeing the trailer and BTS stuff, I think I’m going to want everything from this series. Looks friggin awesome!

The nerds screaming after the trailer..... That's why I never attend any events of these types. The loser nerds are contemptable.

The nerds screaming after the trailer..... That's why I never attend any events of these types. The loser nerds are contemptable.

Coming from a dude who spends time on a forum for dolls from the same series? You must be fun at parties.

Too bad its going to be streaming. No way I am paying for any streaming service.

6 bucks for a month to watch it all is cheaper than a movie ticket.

Coming from a dude who spends time on a forum for dolls from the same series? You must be fun at parties.

That’s because he’s probably not there, as I seriously doubt he gets invited to begin with.

I definitely need a figure of this guy. IG-88 shooting was every bit as awesome as I would’ve imagined. That must’ve been one of the most hyped panels I’ve ever been in.

Saw the trailer on Facebook. Already looks leagues better than Episode 9 The Retcon of Skywalker.

A couple more pics of interest.....

Screenshot 2019-04-14 at 19.29.58.jpg

Screenshot 2019-04-14 at 19.27.36.jpg

Screenshot 2019-04-14 at 19.27.51.jpg

This looks shockingly good.

Hell I think it outdoes RO in terms of style and just sheer badassery. Seems like kind of a shame now we won't get to see this on the big screen.

On the bright side, you'll get like 10+ hours instead of 2. IMO most mini-series like this are almost guaranteed to be well-received if people like the subject matter, since a few episodes can suck, and the series as a whole is still rad. I'm just hoping they don't pull a Game of Thrones for the last few seasons where it's like 12 episodes of build up and 1 episode of stuff actually happening lol

It would be amazing to get a HT IG-88 out of this. Perhaps even in die-cast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Back