Prime 1 Studio: Batman v Superman - 1:2 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17795917_393838897669432_3820324543906860210_n.jpg

Gallery: https://www.facebook.com/puilunlauhongkongfigureapathetic/photos/pcb.394119724308016/394118824308106/?type=3

At least this last set of pics are more promising.

Can't wait to get my hands on this.

Love that translucent resin. I wish all headsculpts used them on the 1/4 pieces. Like the Iron Studios Falcon and Winter soldier. It would've certainly improved the Loki PF.

ok now i want this- having gotten their Batman ...these are just too great to pass up even at the very high price

This guy is shipping to me on Monday. So I'll get to see first hand if the $2k was worth it.

Looks to be a beautiful statue. Don't let the shiny skin apps put you off, it's not like that in person. As an owner of the 1/2 Batman, that translucent resin is tough to photograph when a lot of light is thrown at it...best results are in natural or off angle, low lights. Only nitpick is the shield is a bit low. I'm not getting this one so I'll have to admire it from afar. Congrats to future owners!

Last edited:
Congrats to all that pick up this Supes. He looks great. Hoping that we see another in the 1/3 scale JL lineup from Prime 1 at some point....hopefully in a black suit

Looks lifeless and doll like. Not as impressive as the Batman. Still hoping for more. Seriously considering canceling. But I will wait for more reveals.

Back