Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice set up VALVOLINER. All three figures look great. Love the poses as well. Only thing that's bad: That V.1 Joker head sculpt. lol.

That looks cool I still have that Saturdays suit in its original packeging can find an apropriate custom to use it for. Heres another pic of my Bruce with the toys2 suit, I changed the belt and shoes to the Hot Toys Two face ones really makes it look better.

2ezl7ib.jpg

bdpmb7.jpg

21ch25g.jpg

:banana:banana 400th post

Thanks guys. I really love the Two face shoes just sucks there so expensive on evilbay. Suck that hot Toys cheaped out and didnt include socks for him i had to make my own. I know nobody sees the socks but my OCD wont allow me to leave him sock-less:lol:lol had to make them for my Bank robber Joker aswell.

This is the best picture of that suit I've seen, looks really well fitted. Wish I'd gotten that one - I'm using the Saturday toys suit#2 with the blue shirt, but now would prefer if I could use that for Harvey Dent and your toys2 suit for Bruce. Thought my problem was solved with the new suit available on toys2 but that appears to be Tony Stark-specific and I intend to use it as such. So still no body&suit for poor Harvey Dent. One day, one day.

Check here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50126

The 1/6 Scale Suit Review Thread. I believe someone mentioned in there that ALL the suits offered by that company are garbage. Cheaply made, they fall apart etc. Check it out and good luck with your search.

DAMN! I just bid for one on eBay. With any luck I could be outbid. I just liked the way it looked. I really dont even want it for the jacket. Just for the shirt, and slacks.

I send a e-mail for return two suits, the suiit from store-rooms is horrible, I can't put in my kitbash,pants don't fit, all is cheap quality.:banghead

Ok. Can anyone point in a direction where I can get a suit that will fit a true type body thats in stock.

Has anynone tried putting the triad suits on a hot toys body yet?

Couple people:
Finally got around to putting mine together after picking up a spare HT body...

BWayne01.JPG

BWayne02.JPG

Which is this suit from Triad:
1577.jpg

Deckard also used the same suit jacket and pants:
PICT1092.jpg

Hey its Two-Face on Bank Robber Joker's Body w/ Joker's shoes.

He has the "Bullet Ballet" pants and long coat from Triad Toys. Also the belt pack from Triad.

Then a Black Shirt by ACI, that comes with a Silver Tie. I replaced that tie with the red and black one I found on ebay.

The Tommy Gun and cigar are from the bay as well.

Those turned out good. This one imo didn't:
It actually fits perfectly. You just need to futz it up a little, which I haven't really done. The jacket is a very snug fit which is great since Bruce Wayne wore well tailored suits in the movie. It only has one snap-on button which makes it look as if the jacket were too small. If they had added another one on the bottom it would look much better.

Here is another crappy pic. I'll try to take some more later on.
DSC_0118.jpg

Which is this suit from Triad:

TriadToys-AgentIndigo.jpg

Sleeves are way too short imo.

Last edited:
Back