Hot Toys Beauty and the Beast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beast could still come with the mirror and possibly the atlas.

Those would be good accessories to include with Beast. I also think that because the size would be much larger than Belle, it's possible they decided to include all the characters with her.

Those would be good accessories to include with Beast. I also think that because the size would be much larger than Belle, it's possible they decided to include all the characters with her.
That's what I'm thinking. Hopefully Beast isn't too far behind.

I got a $20 code on my box yesterday, think I'll order Belle with it.

I was thinking since Maleficent was around $229 my guess Belle would be around $249 after reading the list of everything she includes.

Nah, I'd guess closer to $220, not $270. This is an easy pass for me. Head sculpt is a miss from Yulli, which seems to be par for the course for her work. I find her sculpts either incredibly dead on or just not even close. I believe she did the upcoming Stormtrooper Han as well, which is also not remotely close.

Anyway, if they make a casual dress version then I might be in.

I doubt she will be under $240. Brand new sculpt, dress, stand, and all those accessories... I'd like to be wrong though.

Should be up later today.

Nah, I'd guess closer to $220, not $270. This is an easy pass for me. Head sculpt is a miss from Yulli, which seems to be par for the course for her work. I find her sculpts either incredibly dead on or just not even close. I believe she did the upcoming Stormtrooper Han as well, which is also not remotely close.

Anyway, if they make a casual dress version then I might be in.

Sculpted by So-young Lee. Its a rare miss from her, she sculpted Princess Leia

Now that it's official, do I need this? Can I afford this? I'd also like to know when it goes up on Sideshow as well. Also the estimated release window so I can see if I can budget for it. So many accessories. Looking good so far overall!

They have to do a Beast now. Can't have the Beauty without the Beast.

7eb965ae32abd63936ccf5df18b6d465.jpg

84d3d2f782c1cda890b8d8e52e48f41a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they're doing Beast, I wish they could have teased him in one of the pictures. Maybe just show his hand or something.

The likeness looks a little better in the picture J.C. Hong took for some reason. Could be lighting.

Back