Hot Toys Beauty and the Beast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they're doing Beast, I wish they could have teased him in one of the pictures. Maybe just show his hand or something.

The likeness looks a little better in the picture J.C. Hong took for some reason. Could be lighting.

Hopefully it won't be a Tonto / Lone Ranger situation. I know my wife would love to have both.

...And the Beast.

3QBm1qH.jpg

Hopefully it won't be a Tonto / Lone Ranger situation. I know my wife would love to have both.

I already ordered Belle so I sure hope not... Can't have one without the other.

Yeah hopefully that won't happen here. Hard to think they'd only make one of the pair. It would feel incomplete on the shelf. Oherwise the Belle figure will only fool herself he'll walk right in and be with her forevermore.

Yeah hopefully that won't happen here. Hard to think they'd only make one of the pair. It would feel incomplete on the shelf. Oherwise the Belle figure will only fool herself he'll walk right in and be with her forevermore.

:love :love

its not that bad when i see it in person, especially the accessories, very detail and elegant! ordered!

watson 1.jpg
watson 2.jpg
watson 3.jpg

Haha I was seeing if someone would catch that. Cuz uh, would've sounded weird otherwise. [emoji106]

The likeness does look better in those pictures. Could be something with the lighting they use for the promo pictures, or editing that makes it look slightly different. Thanks for posting those.

If they're doing Beast, I wish they could have teased him in one of the pictures. Maybe just show his hand or something.

The likeness looks a little better in the picture J.C. Hong took for some reason. Could be lighting.

The Disney Store Beast is really nicely done. The tailoring looks great and the sculpt seems to be okay. Only the paint applications show it's a cheaper figure.

It does actually look pretty good, especially for the price. I've seen it in person but I decided to wait and see if HT would do one. If not I may end up getting that one, if it's still in stock.

I predict based on HT form, no beast. In fact, I'm surprised they didn't start with one of the minor characters.

I think if HT were not making Beast, they would have done Belle in her blue dress. Could be wrong though, but I sure hope they make him.

I honestly don't think so on that. Her gold ballgown is her icon look, and I think they would've chosen that look regardless.

Having said that, I'm not confident on a Beast, though.

I honestly don't think so on that. Her gold ballgown is her icon look, and I think they would've chosen that look regardless.

Having said that, I'm not confident on a Beast, though.
Her iconic look with Beast, yeah.

It's too early to declare Hot Toys isn't making Beast. After they revealed the cosbabies people were already declaring they would not make 1/6 figures.

Not making Beast makes no sense whatsoever, so i ASSUME hes getting made. If they can do Chewie, they can do Beast.

I just dont know what hed come with since Belle seems to have every accessory under the sun lol

Not making Beast makes no sense whatsoever, so i ASSUME hes getting made. If they can do Chewie, they can do Beast.

I just dont know what hed come with since Belle seems to have every accessory under the sun lol
He'd probably have the mirror and a big ballroom backdrop. Most likely they would consider his size and ornate coat to be most of the value.

SDCC comes and goes with no sign of Beast, I believe they'll make him.

Back