Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/12 Hot Toys - THE BAT - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/12th scale collectible vehicl

awesome!!!!

hope they make a catwoman for the 2nd seat :)

Re: 1/12 Hot Toys - THE BAT - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/12th scale collectible vehicl

Not bad, hope they will add 1/12 Selina.
544424_561730267222301_111817742_n.jpg

Last edited:

It's a mini DX12. Wish they didn't go with that derp mouth.

Perfect! I hope tomorrow i'll be able to preorder!:panic:

its like a mini dx12!hahahah!perfect!

Meh. Still doesn't look like Bale.

He could seriously due with some futzing. At least lower the damn belt.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Isn't medi's a 6 inch? This one looks way better.

The bat was one of the most disappointing items in the sideshow booth. It is ashamed it was brought down to that scale

The bat was one of the most disappointing items in the sideshow booth. It is ashamed it was brought down to that scale

It couldn't have ever been made in true 1/6 scale. It'd be impractical.

They either had to scale it down (which they did) or not offer/sell it at all.

Last edited:

They can barely get their 89 mobile without damage... 1/6 Bat would be disastrous.

Yeah, it'd be insane.

Do you live in a dance hall?

The Bat was out of the question for me at 1/6. However, at 1/12 it's tempting.

I'd actually prefer 1/18.

Even though the 1/6 scale won't be made, I do think they could have designed it to be shipped in smaller pieces to assemble as a kit in home. However, I'd still need to add on to my house to make room! Ha! Guess the 1/12 will have to do...

Looks like batman will need a custom cape in this scale as well.

From the HONG KONG ACGHK 2013 Show. As you can see from this angle. Technicians are making final adjustments on the 1/12 scale Hot Toys BAT along side of the 1/6 scale 1966 Batmobile! *** Attention Naysayers, Not So Small After All!
*** (note; click on photo below to go to Photobucket to see more photos on the 1:12 scale The BAT by Hot Toys)

Last edited:

Anyone know when this goes on preorder and how much?

Back