Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say, mondo really dropped the ball here when it came to the prints for Deadpool. I mean it's not gonna be movie of the year or anything but as popularity goes, Deadpool is pretty damn high up there for a Marvel Character. And yet it seems like they just kinda went "meh, whoever wants to do a print for this film, knock yourself out". The prints are mediocre at best.

Finally picked up a few "holy grails" I have been looking for: T Stouts trilogys (signed), Florian Bertmers Greedo, and Jeff Soto's Power Droid. All framed up and ready to hang!

Did you have to trade anything or were they straight cash purchases?

It does seem like prices are dropping across the board for prints. So now is a good time to strike. I personally picked up a signed Stout Total Recall for a decent price. Now I'm on the hunt for a Stout signed reg set of Star Wars. The prices are slowly coming into my wheel house.

Did you have to trade anything or were they straight cash purchases?

It does seem like prices are dropping across the board for prints. So now is a good time to strike. I personally picked up a signed Stout Total Recall for a decent price. Now I'm on the hunt for a Stout signed reg set of Star Wars. The prices are slowly coming into my wheel house.

I paid straight up cash. I got the Total Recall in the mail Saturday

Is anyone looking to sell Captain America: The First Avenger by Stout? I'm looking for a signed regular. PM me as I don't check the boards often.

Back