Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics ! Now I wish my don't come damage , I don't trust those customs ppl

Touchdown! :rock

Mine arrived today and this box was huge. Great job packing Paulo!

013_zpse37e662d.jpg

Very happy with mine. Love the pose and the base and I especially love the light up feature it's so bright!

As noted by others the paint is not Sideshow quality but it's okay as a first from this company. This makes a great addition to my collection.
I'll post my pics this evening. :D

Many, many thanks to Paulo (& his wife ;) ) for making these available to us here in the US! :1-1::hi5:

If I remember the pricing correctly, the shipping alone to us here was a couple hundred $$$

It was ~ $120 express or ~ $90 regular international shipping.

Very happy with mine. Love the pose and the base and I especially love the light up feature it's so bright!

As noted by others the paint is not Sideshow quality but it's okay as a first from this company. This makes a great addition to my collection.

Many, many thanks to Paulo (& his wife ;) ) for making these available to us here in the US! :1-1::hi5:

Who is Paulo?

I think that was for the US. Canada if I remember correctly was more expensive than that. Congrats by the way buddy! :hi5:

Ah gotcha, I thought you were an American for some reason :lol

Thanks! :rock

From the email I received from Paulo he listed shipping rates, here were your options:
Brazil - CANADA
EMS (4-8 days) - $175
Economy (14-20 days) - $97.50

013_zpse37e662d.jpg

Great pic of the box Eric! :lol congrats pal :clap

Back