ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it's still happening.

1234247_10151878781309743_1222532411_n.jpg

Lens distortion, don't over anylize it.

Looks awesome

Lens distortion, don't over anylize it.

Looks awesome

Yeah, it could be that, too. We only have seen a couple of snapshots anyway, none of which full-front face.

With this announcement, I just became more inclined to drop Zod out of my "figures to pre-order" list and cancel SSC Joker. That would be $430 :yess:

I so love that they don't idealise - with the little mole thing near his chin and the pockmarks in the forehead. I wonder how EB would.....ahahah...I was about to say ''I wonder how EB would handle a non-idealised female sculpt''....then I remembered the Girlfriend line.

Fine?!!Have a look at the photo at the first message of the thread and you'll understand.
Everybody in the forum agree that eyes are either small either too close.

yeah I'm not sure about that! I think that scuderia and the enterbay sculptors has sculped enough hs in their lifes to know how big should be the eyes!

Likeness looks fantastic, the pictures.. not so much

This one will be mine for sure !
Can't wait to add it to my Terminator Collection :)
I hope they will put an alternative head and arms !
That's the dream ^^

Fine?!!Have a look at the photo at the first message of the thread and you'll understand.
Everybody in the forum agree that eyes are either small either too close.

Not everybody, buddy.

I'm one of the few who'd wait for more pictures to see if it's really off, passable, or very accurate. People are comparing the preliminary photo that's taken non-professionally and in semi-profile against a screen cap from a scene where Robert Patrick's face is in full front view, could have been shot with wide lens, and has more lighting. A slight turn of the head can make eyes seem closer to each other, and the narrowness could be due to lens distortion.

I'll wait for more photos.

Last edited:
Not everybody, buddy.

I'm one of the few who'd wait for more pictures to see if it's really off, passable, or very accurate.

:goodpost:

Same here ! I also think people are waiting for more and more (but i can understand).

For me it looks great so far. We just have to wait the final product with the extras ;)

Not everybody, buddy.

I'm one of the few who'd wait for more pictures to see if it's really off, passable, or very accurate.

Of course we are all waiting for more pictures and infos.Now we just judge one picture. Hope at the end likeness will be as good as T800 bd so no one can doubt it!

I think it looks stunning.
The lip looks big because of the head angle thus you can see all
Of the top of the bottom lip.
Amazing I really can't wait for this.
Is there a solid release date as of yet?

Back