1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay NBA Series Kobe Bryant - Michael Jordan NEXT?!! ;)

Does Kobe have a tiny head? This head is tiny.

They have the tattoo's, so that's cool. The silver shoes shown below are an Anicom exclusive right? I think Bill said something on his weibo about it, but I'm not sure.

692044kobe.jpg

69464edejw1dvaiffg6oej-650x847.jpg

69464edejw1dvajh9khm4j-650x866.jpg

182108_342698505805774_894053082_n.jpg

oh my...

what should i say. that body indeed is horrible, the jersey is too huge and stiffy, and did i say that the body is horrible?

hope it's just a prototype and they'll come with the right body in future. really worried about jordan now, as i haven't planned on getting kobe.

everything looks pretty decent at first glance but knowing it's on that same piece of ____ body that agent J is on ruins this for me.

Are you guys seeing the latest pics on the One Sixth Republic FB page? This figure is very disappointing. I hate the knees. I'm trying to think of how it could be improved, and I'm stumped.

I know it needs to be articulated, so a joint there is inevitable. I just wish there was a design that looked better!!

Kobe looks cool so far. If Jordan looks like that I'll get him and might even get DRose.

I dont understand the negativity around this figure?! :dunno If I was into NBA I would be all over this, sincerely hope Bill can maybe think of football and give us a Messi in his Barcelona kit. Incidentally Kobe's and LeBron's favourite player
kobe_messi.jpg

lebron-messi-300x195.jpg

And Messi likes Lakers because of Kobe?
messi-lakers.jpg

Some inhand pics of my friend Leo from Goodshipped

w225502369.jpg

w225502578.jpg

w225502359.jpg

w225502580.jpg

The joints are a small (and unfortunately necessary) blight on an otherwise fantastic figure!

The sculpt looks rockin, I wish they'd include warm ups to hide the joints and oversized jersey.

Wait. This is available now? Thru EB?

Nevermind....I found out by youtube and ebay this is available

Last edited:

its 228 us $ at kghobby

youtube video doesn't look that bad. They clothes still baggy just not as bad as the pics make them appear

are they going to make a Kobe with the Revolution 30 jersey?

I pulled the trigger. I am a little concerned since there wasn't much fanfare, i'll find out in a few weeks. Kobe, MJ and LBJ would be the only ones from the list with an interest unless Kobe is ultra fantastic.

Back