Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Figuremaster Les said:
Oh, and Pixeltwin, looking for lil Ani. I packed up a bunch of figures making room for Aliens etc., but when I find the little guy, I'll post him.

Thanks Les! :inlove

Les, please. Please. PLEASE tell me you have a Penguin in the works. He is my favorite Batman villian, and he's got to be represented in your amazing Batman collection. I would really dig seeing him.

Hi Les,

Congratulations for all the custom figures you've made! I've taken a look at your website and I must say that your collection is jaw-dropping :cool:

Well, now I know that if I want a figure repainted I know who I'll get in contact with.

Mikey, Penguin planned for sure. He is a perfect period character of course. But don't look for as gruesome a character as the Batman Returns one. Much more small guy, period gangster type, but he'll be one I take more time on, when I get to him. Same with District Attorney Harvey Dent.

Thanks Dark Spidey. Glad to have you aboard here. :D

That's what I was hoping for, Les. The dapper little fellow with his umbrella. I love all incarnations of Mr. Cobblepot.

Will do soon my friend!

HEY! WHere's new stuff?!?!?!?!
I need to post some new stuff man!!!!!

MAN!!!!!!!!

Workin' on it..... :chew
Stand by...soon! Very soon now....

So....

I got a little something from Les in my inbox today.

my WIP Game Of Death Bruce Lee (tinister style...).

Looking Good!!!!

AbsBruce001.jpg

Les is a Star!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!

Les is fast...

AHB001.jpg

Looks ace!

As soon as he gets back to me I'll stick him in his GOD Jumpsuit and post pics in my thread but for now...

THANKS LES!!!!!

abstractharmony said:
Wow!

Les is fast...

As soon as he gets back to me I'll stick him in his GOD Jumpsuit and post pics in my thread but for now...

THANKS LES!!!!!

Thanks AH!
But, I'm not that fast! :lol Thanks for your response though. First shot was from sometime last week, and the other was this evening. Got a lot more on the worktable as well, but this one just got done. but thanks so much for your kind response. Can't wait to see him in his proper element, your place, in his yellow jumpers!

And a word out to Tinister, who's sculpt this is I believe. Great job dude! A pleasure to paint up. :rock

(I thought someone would make a comment about the Godzilla behind Bruce....I guess it's no big deal for the likes of Mr. Lee!:D )

Made it back in!

OK, where was I?

Oh yeah....

Repainted Hot Toys Ripley and her "little friend"!

First up:
Rip Before...
Rip003.jpg

Rip001.jpg

Rip002.jpg

And after (No reworked structure...no time...just a quick repaint)

Rip006.jpg

Rip004.jpg

Rip005.jpg

Rip009.jpg

Thanks....

Here's her "LITTLE FRIEND"

Spent about four weeks on her....parts longer...as time allowed.

First the look...then the recipe...

set004.jpg

set003.jpg

set002.jpg

Made Ripley taller by the way by adding 1/3 inch to her calves...that meant sawing them in half, adding said 1/3 inch, and setting that. Then I did my boot lift trick too. Added about 1/2 to 3/4 inch hieght to Ripley...makes her fill out the pants much better too. Makes her leaner.

Rip010.jpg

Newt...
She is on a regular male Mego body, with all muscles dremelled down so she just looks full. Her overalls are VERy repainted KidConnection toy overalls. Can't find the little girl toy again! :banghead , but for anyoe that can, the overalls are perfect. Then used a SS Faith shirt, and a Volks Anime style rooted hair head, that I added eyes and lower lip to, and painted the rest.
The helmet is a Hasbro Hicks helmet, and the Casey head is a SS Planet of the Apes doll head (Thanks Ironman!)
Oh, and LOTs of paint. One day I may replace her head with a sculpted one, but not her body. I like it.

Newt001.jpg

Les? You know the paintup I was thinking about? Thats the one! (Ripley)

Amazing as always man! I'm just blown away! Its better than I imagined!

Thanks guys, I would make 50 Newts if I had the parts.
The bodies aren't hard to get, but the overalls! And I had to pull a DarkArtist gig and completely repaint the ones I found about three months ago anyway. All the metal buttons are made of magic sculpt and painted and attached. LOTS more work than the rest!
The shoes came with the cheapo toy I got the overalls with. The head...not perfect by any means, but it works ok I guess. Childlike enough.
Oh, I painted her hair! It's dirty anyway...

Thanks guys! :D

Holy Freaking Crap!! Wow Les!!! That Newt is great!! SO is Ripley! Gives me high hopes for my own Rip-meister..... I was already salivating when you told me about it, and now.... damn... :bow:bow:bow

And "Pulling a DarkArtist".... Hilarious...:lol

Amazing... Amazing... Amazing... Amazing... Amazing... Amazing... Amazing... Amazing... Amazing... Amazing... Amazing... Amazing... Amazing... Amazing...

breathe

Amazing... Amazing... Amazing... Amazing... Amazing... Amazing...

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back