Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the figure master indeed...
awesome reconstruction, you can seriously make any figure you wanted ;)

Wow Les!! Glad to see the finished figure!! It turned out far better than I ever could have expected... Just amazing man... Nice to see you didn't do the full body suit... I thought that might be more trouble than it was worth back when we searched Joanne Fabrics for hours and didn't find anything that would really work. :lol

Can't wait for the final one... :rock

les,

What's there to be said that hasn't been said many times before.

As always another flawless original.

:drool

I have absolutely no idea who these characters are, but I can still admire them for the works of skill and talent that they are. Absolutely fabulous.

it's good to see you doing full figure customs again, which I know you love doing :bow

Very cool Les! N one would be able to tell what you used if you hadn't shown us. They are seamless! Bravo!

Thanks guys! :eek:

Coming from all the major customs players here, that means a TON to me!
Very, very appreciated.
I had as much trouble on Pariah as Pookie, only moreso in some ways...perfection in finish is WAY harder than lots and lots of scales, that hide flaws. Even though I hope Pookie is pretty much on...

Again, thanks.

And yesh Josh, sorry we spent SO much time in that store looking for fabrics I didn't use here, but that one item you found for me, is gonna be used on my upcoming 1939 style Batman era figure, (shhh!) so that trip was not a waste. Plus, I got a yard of red and blue spandexy cloth now...WHO KNOWS what needs they may fit! So thanks bud!
(Remember, NOTHING is wasted in customs materials! Nothing! Keep everything! It may be a year or more...but I bet those cloth bits come into play....on some very important work!)

Figuremaster Les said:
Oh,
Got a great poster shot of Tyler Durden for Shai...

FX004TylerD4Shai.jpg

Wish I coulda picked it up for ya bro!

:monkey5 :monkey5 AWESOME !!! I HAD MISSED THAT PIC THE FIRST TIME AROUND.ALL HAIL LES AND MY FAVORITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER EVER,TYLER DURDEN !!!

YEAH!!!!
I wondered why you never said anything about that AWESOME A$$ POSTER!
Glad you caught that at long last! That was one of my favorite collectibles at the show.

After seeing it, I saw the movie again a few days later, and he is indeed one hell of an interesting character...to say the least!

Got a smaller sidekick in and painted to go with Pariah figure I just finished.
A rat. It's actually like, a demon rat that taunts Pariah, so, it's not really a rat...besides, rats don't talk. Right? :lol

I didn't sculpt the whole rat. It was sent to me to paintup, but it's ears and tail had broken in transit, so I added more tail length, and the ears out of soft vinyl.
And I added a wire to connect him to Pariah's shoulder, or so he could be removed and stand on his own.

Les, you are on another level! I always look forward to your work and am a fan. Les "you bow to no one " my friend!

WOW!:monkey5 And her I came to see how to do the heel lift trick and low I find this! That's really impressive. Beteen the collaboration of pats to the sculpting and most importantly the paint work! I love every detail of it and there are many!!! The eyes give it a real glow and you can't even tell where you modded the legs! Man that's a sweet figure!

Thanks guys!

More coming soon!...if I can ever log in enough and post them! :lol
(Working on that problem!)

But thanks for all the kind words.

Les

Still haven't resolved my login issues, (Haven't tried other browser options yet....yet...but will...), but....since I got in ok...I was ready.

I have at long last, finally resolved the Pariah set of figures.

FINALLY!

Am I VERY tired. Three full iout customs in one month! So tired I'm not sure if I am battin' or catchin'! But, I got 'em done!

Here's the last of the three major ones,

DYANA.
She's on a Cygirls Ebony body, repainted face to resemble Halle Berry, at the request of the owner, and outfitted to be a warrior with a modern edge. (She hunts angels I think!!!! ) Fitted the costume onto the body with great effort I might add. She's glued in! And made the spear and shield and shoulder armor.

DF018.jpg

DF013.jpg

DF020.jpg

DF011.jpg

A better look at the evil Rat character that taunts The Pariah character while he is on Earth...

rat001.jpg

And the gang...
The whole bunch....
POOKIE, PARIAH, the Rat on his shoulder, and DYANA.

PSet002.jpg

PSet003.jpg

PSet004.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed my Pariah custom figure set.
There may be some followup after their San Francisco Comic convention appearance this weekend. Not sure who all will see them, but that's what they were made for, so here's hoping! If you are in that area, go and look for Orlando Harding at his table/booth, and see these figures in person. It'd be cool to me if some SSF member did.
If you do see them, let me know would ya. :D

That Dyana is a dead-ringer for Natalie Portman. You could make a great Geonosis Padme with that headsculpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back