Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks DekDave for your idea!!!
I hadn't seen that, and that's what I do!
DD :stick Les

And....

:tap

And, Sunohc....Dude!, Not sure what that weird link is all about....I mean, am I to be haunted by Kojun's Jacks forever? :lol
I just repainted a Zizzle...one time...and sold it! To....the guy that I just happened to repaint the Enterbay Bruce for...OrbitingX. Ask him. I think he posted it here somewhere. (Hope that's all ok Orbiting)

But me paint for Melvin? Knowingly? :lol :lol
DUDE! Whatchusmokin'????
Me :thwak Sun

Please...ask in a PM before posting such inquiries if you would. Thanks. I have no idea who that is.

Oh, and Abake, as for that ALIEN....
Why is it not finished????
See last few pages! :D
Never fear!!! IT IS COMING SOON! :mummy

Last edited:
My god Les!

You recent works are just phenomenal!!!

I LOVE the WIP pix, its amazing to see it from start to finish.

abake said:
Looking forward to it Les.

ME TOO!!!!! :lol *imagines actually being able to get back to it now...* :monkey5
You have any idea how long I've wanted a nice A L I E N ????

And thankya King! I didn't get too many in progs of Dyana, because for one thing...in prog shots are a pain in the A$$ to do while trying to get work done!But, I did. I will again....
I have on this ALIEN Abake is asking about....
There's more too, but.....you'll see!

Heads to paint too! MORE TO COME!

Headpaints...oh Lord....heads....
Got some to do now.....behinder than hell bros!
Thanks to all who have been patient with me while this project was going on.

Hey Les, I think what Daniel was saying is that the scammer guy in question was using your pics of your figure as part of his scam (that's the impression I got from the link) . There's always scammers on OSW claiming to have rare figures for sale & using stolen pics for reference.

Those new figures are awesome. I agree about that female head, it could work as a Padme!

die said:
Hey Les, I think what Daniel was saying is that the scammer guy in question was using your pics of your figure as part of his scam (that's the impression I got from the link) . There's always scammers on OSW claiming to have rare figures for sale & using stolen pics for reference.

Those new figures are awesome. I agree about that female head, it could work as a Padme!

Oh, really?!?!? I may have misunderstood. (If so...well...sorry if it irked me Daniel...).
I read that page, or two...but didn't quite follow what was up.
We can't ever completely control who uses our images I guess. Need to stamp them with my LWFM logo I guess. Or not! If it's a Melvin thing I am not sure I want that all over his stuff....but, I do say on my website that my images are copyrighted. I need to start putting that on each pic from now on.

Anyway, whatever. I hope they get whoever is scamming.

And thanks Die. And yeah...now they tell me! Had a Padme in my hands the whole time! Time to get another Ebony!!! :D

i knew you wouldn't do it knowingly, but now you've got some info on melvin's wearabouts :emperor

for some reason samuraiwarrior posted pics of that repainted enterbay and called it his own, but anyways,

that's all :)
i edited out that preivous post

sunohc said:
i knew you wouldn't do it knowingly, but now you've got some info on melvin's wearabouts :emperor

for some reason samuraiwarrior posted pics of that repainted enterbay and called it his own, but anyways,

that's all :)
i edited out that preivous post

:dunno

Whatever..... :confused:

So...how are those Braves playing????? :monkey1

Anyway....on to things in my own thread that I can actually understand.....

chickendance.gif

:D

Last edited:
aaaand back to the customs..... lol

he's a clever boy is our Les. I still have no idea who those characters are, but it doesnt matter, that is one DAMN fine set of customs sir! :bow

Hey Les, would it be possible for you to post a pic of your lil' Anakin you worked on? I would love to see the paint apps underneath that helmet.:eek:

Figuremaster Les said:
Thanks Darren. :D

And if you are curious about who these figures I have made are, here is Orlando Harding's site...go read about Pariah and Pookie and the gang....

ORLANDO HARDING'S PARIAH

PSet003.jpg

Man....that trio looks so awesome... Can't believe you did all three in such record time. You work good under pressure dude... seriously. These are top notch, awesome figures! :bow

Can't wait to see the Alien and anything else that comes down the pipe!

Finished a new, original style 1939 Catwoman figure for the Custom Batman Figure Challenge over at Wild Willy's that was due posted yesterday.
Amongst all the other work I have had to finish in the last few days.... :monkey5

Here she is with my "1939" style Joker.....

CW39013.jpg

To see her and some amazing others "officially", go to
Wild WIlly's Global Custom Challenge, 2007 Winter Edition - CATWOMAN For more!

As always, a most exceptional rendition. And the link to the other site was most welcome as well!!

Wow, great custom! (as always)

And thanks for the link, looks like good fun!

EDIT: Uhmm... I was asked to login or register, but couldn't figure out how to do it.

Holy **** less!!! There are some great customs there, but yours is truly in its own league!

And I love those intense and creepy-ass cat eyes you gave her... just remarkable and so in keeping with the character. I also really like how you not only create the super-hero or Villain but go the extra mile and put-together period-fitting alter-ego attires!

Excellent work as always sir!!! :chew :chew

Wow, thanks for the response guys! She was a fun inside project that I really wasn't sure was even gonna get done...DO go and check out mine and the other cool customs there.

And to Mikey, I feel your pain man. Hence, why I make these! SO I can have them at long last. Thanks for your comments on them, as I know you really appreciate what I put into them. Means a lot.

abake, that Batman Customs site is members only. Most can see the Challenge figures etc., but to be able to post there, you have to be a member.

GB, thanks about the alter egos...I have wanted that for so long, that it's been as fun to see both sides of so many of these characters. The Bruce Wayne is indeed the head I sculpted the Batman cowl on, so it is the same guy. I have several more in the works, but it will be more like summer before the world sees who they are...but think short quacking gangsters and future duality driven district attorneys....plus a few more....

Oh, and Pixeltwin, looking for lil Ani. I packed up a bunch of figures making room for Aliens etc., but when I find the little guy, I'll post him.

Figuremaster Les said:
GB, thanks about the alter egos...I have wanted that for so long, that it's been as fun to see both sides of so many of these characters. The Bruce Wayne is indeed the head I sculpted the Batman cowl on, so it is the same guy. I have several more in the works, but it will be more like summer before the world sees who they are...but think short quacking gangsters and future duality driven district attorneys....plus a few more....

Can't wait to see 'em Les! Sure they won't disappoint :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back