Godzilla vs King Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There a bit out there.

One with a child in the woods, one with kong with an axe and one with Godzilla popping up from the sea

Kong looks bad ass here

2021-01-22_17-06-19.jpg

Am I the only one who feels like G shouldn?t be the bad guy here. I always hated the original for making the big G the bad guy.

I know the truth is the inevitable team up .....against the Mech, but they better have a good reason to make G the bad guy. He is the king of monsters and saved the earth after all.

Is he suddenly just going to believe all humans the threat? Because of that?s the case , they better have some aliens making Mech because it makes no sense otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who feels like G shouldn?t be the bad guy here. I always hated the original for making the big G the bad guy.

I know the truth is the inevitable team up .....against the Mech, but they better have a good reason to make G the bad guy. He is the king of monsters and saved the earth after all.

Is he suddenly just going to believe all humans the threat? Because of that?s the case , they better have some aliens making Mech because it makes no sense otherwise.

In the original it made sense since it was his third film and he always played the bad guy two movies prior but in this it wouldn?t . But I guess Kong will always be the most sympathetic monster

I get not wanting Godzilla seen as a villain, but where this may be the last MonsterVerse film, I would love at least one scene of him making his way through a city alone, destroying everything around him with the classic theme just to see an iconic scene done with this design and level of CGI.

She was until marvel got the fox characters back . Now you barely see her marketed anymore but anyway trailer today!!

These snippets sure do look so good! Really excited for another big monster movie!

I think so too! :lol

Yeah I hope shma makes a KK figure!

Same . I need a King Kong figure and I know xplus will make this and another kong. I?m all for g merchandise

I get not wanting Godzilla seen as a villain, but where this may be the last MonsterVerse film, I would love at least one scene of him making his way through a city alone, destroying everything around him with the classic theme just to see an iconic scene done with this design and level of CGI.

So it basically gonna be G going after the humans for letting Ghidorah out?

Wanna really great script? Make Hedorah the first battle. A new Hedorah who is basically a muto who feeds off garbage.

G takes it out early , then decides humans are to blame.

Enter the nature loving Kong. The two mix it up, and then both come to the conclusion humans really ARE to blame and wipe them off the face of the earth.....leaving it a Monster Planet.....

Just based on agility Kong should easily take out Godzilla by jumping all around him

Godzilla is fat and lumbering and has short arms

Kong should easily and I mean EASILY jump out of the way of an atomic blast

Kong can just grab his tail and spin Godzilla around depending on how strong they make him

That being said one blast to his hanging nuts and that fur ball is going down

The dumb silly monkey is easily distracted by blond girls he ain’t too smart lol

Last edited:
Just based on agility Kong should easily take out Godzilla by jumping all around him

Godzilla is fat and lumbering and has short arms

Kong should easily and I mean EASILY jump out of the way of an atomic blast

Kong can just grab his tail and spin Godzilla around depending on how strong they make him

That being said one blast to his hanging nuts and that fur ball is going down

The dumb silly monkey is easily distracted by blond girls he ain?t too smart lol

It's not like Kong will know going in that Godzilla can shoot atomic fire out of his mouth. Unless he saw him do it prior to facing off with him he'd never expect it. Maybe Godzilla will just fire a shot across his bow (or ball sac in this case) as a warning. :lol

And cut Kong some slack - If you spent your entire life on a remote island without having sex, you'd be easily distracted by blond girls too. :lol

But for Godzilla to shoot his blast he first has to wind up as there are visual clues like his spines lighting up first and then he has to open his mouth and take a deep breath and then he shoots it

Kong has to be a really big dummy not to see it coming lol

Last edited:
And unless there was an IMAXXXXXXXXX theater on Skull Island where Kong watched old Godzilla movies I'm still saying he'd have no idea what was going on with the big, ugly lizard in front of him lol

But for Godzilla to shoot his blast he first has to wind up as there are visual clues like his spines lighting up first and then he has to open his mouth and take a deep breath and then he shoots it

Kong has to be a really big dummy not to see it coming lol

Unless Godzilla blows his load prematurely. Kong's getting that right in the face.

Back