Godzilla vs King Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to see this on the big screen, preferably IMAX. Not happy about the move up. Not sure what the pandemic situation will be by then. The roll out of the vaccine has been criminally slow. I won't be eligible to get mine until 4th quarter 2024 at this rate.

First snippet of GvK apparently teased by HBO. Just saw on Facebook. Kong hitting G with the right hook.

He ate all his vegetables.

tumblr_mdk5vzIhq11qmjombo1_500.gif

b51dfebd1cdef4e40ed17121dd53341c.jpg

Pretty much the promo shot....but looks gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Godzilla better win. Is all I?m saying. Also can we see them xplus and ah figuarts figures please !

You can have a winner without like a kill. Even BvS, Batman was about to kill Superman, and we know where it goes from there, but bottom line, there was a victor before joining forces and I think we'll see something similar here, even if they team up to fight a bigger threat, there will probably be a clear champion from their own fight and it's just interrupted by something greater.

Interesting news. Outright, I would say that if they don't include Randa or Serizawa, I don't know if I'd have any interest. Odds are Godzilla will have a minimal role and we'd probably see more random, new monsters.

Back