1/6 SPECULATION: Star Wars The Mandalorian - TMSXXX - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars The Mandalorian - TMSXXX - 1/6 Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

The question is, in which direction his eyes will look this time? Up? Maybe down.

I?m not convinced it?s a new figure. His Mando appearance had open sleeves, the pic of the Dark Trooper show cuffed sleeves.

He has 2 layers of sleeves, 3 pictures shows you the different sleeves tho. Don't know what you've been looking at :rotfl

He has 2 layers of sleeves, 3 pictures shows you the different sleeves tho. Don't know what you've been looking at :rotfl

73061560_10156645821377344_7450125188756144128_o.jpg

Notice the sleeves: cuffs.

140802866_10157763326127344_2263656422875363040_o.jpg

Its a tease, they may just not have the prototype completed yet.

73061560_10156645821377344_7450125188756144128_o.jpg

Notice the sleeves: cuffs.

140802866_10157763326127344_2263656422875363040_o.jpg

I supposed you missed out this image? Either way, if you think it's a reissue it's good for you. I'm happy to assume that It's a totally new costume.

111.JPG

I supposed you missed out this image? Either way, if you think it's a reissue it's good for you. I'm happy to assume that It's a totally new costume.

View attachment 504261

So you’re thinking it’s 2 different Luke’s used in the Dark Trooper photos? Because the photo I posted contradicts the one you posted. I’m fine with people hoping for a new Luke, I’d probably order it myself. However I don’t think that’s a new one in the photos, nor do I think they’d reissue the other one so soon. Maybe a few months down the line they’d tease a prototype.

So you’re thinking it’s 2 different Luke’s used in the Dark Trooper photos? Because the photo I posted contradicts the one you posted. I’m fine with people hoping for a new Luke, I’d probably order it myself. However I don’t think that’s a new one in the photos, nor do I think they’d reissue the other one so soon. Maybe a few months down the line they’d tease a prototype.

He's having 2 sleeves in this costume, similar to the Prequal robes. The image I've shown you probably has the outer sleeve obscuring the inner one.

Either way, I'm very sure it's not a reissue but a new robe that he's wearing.

pretty sure they don't have anything new on the old ROTJ Luke they're using for these shots besides the cloak.

He's having 2 sleeves in this costume, similar to the Prequal robes. The image I've shown you probably has the outer sleeve obscuring the inner one.

I’m very sure it’s not a reissue either, and I’m very sure it’s the mms517 in those photos. It’s clear we don’t agree on the latter so let’s leave it until there’s future developments.

Where?s my Bespin Han

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I’d much rather see HT produce a new Farmboy Luke with an improved portrait, CGI Mando Luke is a quick and timely money grab. For the most part everything is a reuse. It’s possible they might tweak the portrait, modify the cloak, and add an accessory or two for the Regular. Then throw in a base with a cleaved Dark Trooper and a baby Grogu for the Deluxe.

I think it's a tease. They show head of existing figures when they use them during photoshooting. We saw Bespin Luke in ESB Vader announcement photos. When we don't see the face it's usually a tease for a new figure. It may not be a complete new HS, but I think they are considering a Mando Luke.

Star Wars The Mandalorian - TMSXXX - 1/6 Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Deleted

Last edited:

I can see them using the RoTJ sculpt with a new hair piece

Even if Hot Toys make a new headsculpt and nail the likeness in that scene, it's still a strange looking CGI Luke...

That was my first thought. The inner sleeves look very reminiscent of the shirt Obi Wan had in Revenge of the Sith. I would not be surprised if it was that exact costume but in black, maybe with smaller cuffs on the tunic.Obi Sleeves.jpg

I don?t think so - I think it takes some time to develop a prototype - they haven?t seen anything before us - so at best they started developing in January- with Chinese New Year we won?t see anything before April, May or even June I guess

I can't believe there's no news on this :gah:

Back