The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Yep, they don't want consumers owning anything anymore, just subscribing.

Well, they did release a new 8K 3D capable TV.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I missed this. Who did? In what sizes?

The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Joker 4K $20 with free next day shipping at Best Buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IM1/2/3 SB $10 BB!

Thor2 SB $13 BB.

BB must have ordered a outrageous number of these Marvel/Disney steelbooks to be pricing them at $10! Seriously, 4K steelbooks for $10, this truly is the death knell of physical media.

BB must be taking a bath on these. At this point, I'm not buying the newest steelbooks (excluding Star Wars) till they get heavily discounted. You know it's going to happen.

BB must have ordered a outrageous number of these Marvel/Disney steelbooks to be pricing them at $10! Seriously, 4K steelbooks for $10, this truly is the death knell of physical media.

BB must be taking a bath on these. At this point, I'm not buying the newest steelbooks (excluding Star Wars) till they get heavily discounted. You know it's going to happen.

They?re back to $35 lol

But yeah just wait for the price drops which honestly only occur like 6 times a year for the deep discounts like this Presidents day sale but that?s enough of a spread that a little patience will pay off even if only for half of your purchases.

They?re back to $35 lol

But yeah just wait for the price drops which honestly only occur like 6 times a year for the deep discounts like this Presidents day sale but that?s enough of a spread that a little patience will pay off even if only for half of your purchases.

Lately, it seems like these Disney/Marvel steelbooks are priced super low a lot. It happened 3 times during Christmas, and more times than i can count since.

I bought Frozen steelbook 2 weeks ago for $15, then less than 2 weeks later it was on deal of the day for $10, 2 days later it was back on sale again. Crazy. Needless to say, I price matched.

Or, just do what I do ? pay full price on the day of release and then hate yourself for the remaining days of the year.

lulz

That?s ok we are all guilty of doing that multiple times a year :lol

But a little patience does literally pay off for instance I waited 6 weeks to buy Joker and I saved a whopping $10 lol

But these MCU sb going from $35 to $10 is insane.

Grant it not all of them dropped to $10 but every little bit counts when you are trying to stretch your money as much as possible towards other movies and collectibles that **** never ends.

Lately, it seems like these Disney/Marvel steelbooks are priced super low a lot. It happened 3 times during Christmas, and more times than i can count since.

I bought Frozen steelbook 2 weeks ago for $15, then less than 2 weeks later it was on deal of the day for $10, 2 days later it was back on sale again. Crazy. Needless to say, I price matched.

Stupid blurays all they do is take up space lol

Just saw this on eBay: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/23-744-...u-ray-DVD-3D-Criterion-Steelbook/264521844688

It can be yours for...

1521520167176.png

Back